Since Thursday's title of 'Lion's den' ran across the screen on DR1, they were five lions presented NipNap, as Julie Bloch Lauridsen pitched for them.
All five of the lions loved the name, but Julie Bloch Lauridsen, may nevertheless leave the cave without an investment to the product, which she has invented, so you don't get greasy fingers when you eat chips.
Photo: Per Arnesen/DR
the Rejection she has not taken heavy, and although the 'Lion's den'-the entrepreneurs were not interested, so it has been a completely different case for the viewers of the program. It tells Julie Bloch Lauridsen, to Ekstra Bladet.
- It has been quite the game. Everything is just exploding and I have gotten so much positive response. We got the sold out lightning fast. The morning after was actually sold out, she says.
Film, tv & radio - 7. feb. 2020 - pm. 19:05 Chaos after the 'Lion's den': - It has cost a lot of money
She does not want to put a precise figure on how many she sold, but she says that she has 'certainly had a good stock in the application'.
- So it is really positive. Compared to a normal day, we have sold 1000 times as much, " she says, and tells how her Thursday night were:
- It was quite the game to follow. The website could not really follow, so it was very nerve-racking. One moment there was a hole through - and then there was not. But people took it just as nicely, she says.
Film, tv & radio - 8. feb. 2020 - pm. 19:53 of Blown the back of great success
Photo: Per Arnesen/DR
The many sales means also, that there has not been much free time for her since the broadcast.
- The last few days have just been crazily busy. We have opened for pre-order, so I have both had conversations with the supplier, while we also have packed everything that has been ordered. It takes some time, so my girlfriend and I have just been sitting in the apartment and packed the letters and the wrapped letters. But we have enjoyed ourselves very much, the laughs Julie Bloch Lauridsen.
As the lions also got told, so the company is still only a part-time occupation for Julie Bloch Lauridsen at the moment - and therefore she is also to get enough to see to in the coming time.
- I must also at work in the morning and throughout the week. So it will be just every night to be made NipNap, she says.
Film, tv & radio - 6. feb. 2020 - pm. 21:00 Shock after the 'Lion's den': - It's not going to happen
even Though she has not got the money with from the DR1 program, so she in no way regrets that she signed up for.
- It was as good an experience. I have written a message to them to thank them for, I think, really, that it all was in order - both the cutting and the way it was produced. I don't have a finger to put on them, and I just think that all was in order.
She was annoyed, of course, was over, that she had an investor from the 'Lion's den'. But it can her participation in the program may yet end up with to raise her.
- There has also been a great deal of interest from people who would like to invest. It has also surprised me, she says.
Therefore, she must now consider whether she should have an investor with.
- There are a few interesting candidates, as I am thinking to take a meeting with. But it all needs to make sense on a strategic level, states she.
See also: Viewers thunders against DR: Racist and distasteful!