SAS has on Wednesday afternoon posted a new version of their controversial reklamevideo out.
Several sequences, which has got people's minds in the boil, is now the clip completely out of the video, which is about what is true scandinavian.
Flygiganten writes in a press release that you now choose to drive the campaign forward in spite of massive criticism.
Herein, this sounds, to reklamefilmen with the title 'SAS - what is truly Scandinavian' has been misunderstood.
- We now continue with the planned campaign, and we hope that it highlights the core message that travel makes us richer, writes the SAS in the press release.
Community - 12. feb. 2020 - pm. 13:24 After the SAS scandal: Here it went wrong too
Earlier it sounded otherwise from the group, that may had been the victim of a coordinated attack on social media, because the airline was met by angry comments because of the message that nothing comes from Scandinavia.
- When we look at the pattern and the number of reactions, we have a reasonable suspicion that we have been subjected to a cyber attack, and that our campaign has been taken hostage, wrote SAS in a written comment to Extra Blade.
- We will not stand on the targets of others ' values. Therefore, we have temporarily removed the campaign from our social media channels, while we consider the next step, writes the company.
SAS removes reklamevideo from the network after criticism
The new video, which SAS has posted on its Facebook page, is 45 seconds long. Thus, SAS has cut almost two minutes of the original video.
It is known, however, whether it is the only new version of the video.
the Airline reported earlier on Wednesday that it believed that it has been subjected to a coordinated attack on social media. And it remains the company's view.
- the Pattern among the comments and the number of reactions on SAS' social media indicates that the campaign was exposed for an attack.
- We can not accept to be a platform for values, we do not share, write SAS.
the Video came on Facebook to be viewed more than 550,000 times, before it was removed.
In the controversial video saying that nothing comes from Scandinavia, but instead are retrieved from abroad.
the Video debunks the notion of a variety of things, one would otherwise be able to connect with Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
This applies, among other things, that democracy is from Greece, bread is Turkish, windmills are from Persia, cykeltraditionen is borrowed from Germany, and licorice from China.
the SAS-the video shows that you are inspired to go out into the world, and to take it home with me, as you like.
People are already going crazy over the video on SAS' Facebook profile. Only 26 minutes more than 300 people commented on the video and many are direct furious the SAS u-turn.