2020 is the started well for Johnny Hansen, and the rest of the boys in Denmark's most popular dance orchestra, rock candy.
the Group's fans have long sought after vinyludgaver of their albums, and it chose the orchestra to honour, when they released 'rock candy 19' back in november last year.
the Songs could now also be acquired on the gramophone record, and sales have gone beyond all forventing.
- It has gone so well, that we should make an album again, now here, tells Johnny Hansen.
- the record company have asked whether or not we can make a plate more, so that we must begin. We should write some songs here in February, and then I think, we are recording already in april. It then becomes a 'rock candy 20'.
rock candy-and the boys met the strong in numbers up to the Danish top ten Price 2019. Photo: Ernst van Norde
The big demand for vinyl has taken Johnny Hansen on the bed, but he knew well that there were several fans who did much of their vinylsamlinger.
- It is nice that they still want to have it standing at home in the collection, he says.
- There are many of our audiences, who have gathered through all the here 31 years, which has now gone.
See also: New title for rock candy-Johnny: - It is absolutely fantastic
even Though 'rock candy 19' was the first plate for long, as the band released on LP, the format a very special place in Johnny's heart.
- When we started in its time, it was just in the transition from vinyl records to cds. I can remember, we forced our label to send the first few pieces on the vinyl record. I might as well like the big, old trunks, he tells.
in recent years the valleys of sales figures in the music industry has of course also affected sugar candy that, in spite of the popular vinyl-actions are far from the sales figures, the orchestra could patterns in their heyday in the 90's. It takes Johnny Hansen, however, not so heavy.
on the other hand, is that many of our audiences, who follows on the streaming, and it's actually really good, for it is the way forward, he concludes.
See also: rock candy-Johnny on his wife's suicide: A wound that never heals