It is four years ago that Robert Hansen woke up in The intensive care unit with a large operationsar down along the chest.
Even thought Robert Hansen, that he had contracted a very sore throat, but an indisposition in the interval of a 'Dirty Dancing'-performance in the Tivoli revealed a far more serious reality, and he had to be operated on for eight hours as a result of a tear in the aorta, which turned out to be caused by a congenital heart defect.
See also: Now talking to Robert Hansen about his many downs
It means that he has a large scar today, and it means that he is to become an ambassador for Hjerteforeningen. In may they invited koldingenserne to the lecture 'Life after death', in which Robert Hansen talked about his experiences as hjertepatient. It was so popular that the lectures continue.
It said a happy Robert Hansen, as he on Wednesday showed up on the red carpet in Imperial for the film 'Collision'.
- Right now I'm preparing some talks and go to the Middelfart 21. november, and at the Tivoli hotel in december, so I'm going to make a lot of content for the various sites, said Robert Hansen and added.
- It is just myself on a stage, one might say. It is actually very fat.
Robert Hansen on the red carpet on Wednesday night. Photo: Anthon Unger
Robert Hansen has had a busy year with roles in the musical versions of 'Love at first hic' and 'Flashdance', therefore, he enjoys also to be able to try something new.
- It is nice to do something different and try some other things he said and told about the experience in Kolding.
- There sat 250 people, and then it just exploded almost. There were people afterwards who just wanted a hug. People, who had themselves been through something similar. I am born with a heart defect, and there was a girl who was not so happy to have a bath, because she was bullied in class. I think my scar is cool, so I try to share my experiences, he explained.
- at the same time I get very much back, it creates optimism and debate. I get to give a little further if you can say it that way. It is great to get the law to it.
See also: Plagued Robert Hansen: so it goes
Earlier in the month filled the singlefyren 40 years, and it's something he still needs to get used to, he admitted.
- Just that you say it out loud, so that makes it a little sore, but it have damn really been.. I know it's not... I was a little more scared about it. I don't feel it is quite big, but it is a little too pathetic to swish past the Arch now, he asked teasingly, and concluded:
- Just to say it: '40'. So if you are there, but now it's not, because I haven't been young. I do not feel that I am missing something on the account.