Since Tuesday, it has been clear that Gentofte Municipality enough even to the pockets, if the government's proposal for a udligningsreform be adopted.
But even though the message echoed at Thursday's news conference, have the mayor of Gentofte Hans Toft (K) still not received an answer on how much he should cough up.
- It is an attempt by the government to hang Gentofte Municipality's citizens out as some, who do not have solidarity with the municipalities, as the lack of money. And may I just say that I have never in my 27 years as mayor has seen a prime minister that has so little profit and dignity to say, how things fit together, but just exhibits us without to tell, what lies behind, and how much we pay in day, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
on Tuesday, he was called up by the social minister Astrid Krag (S), which, according to His Toft promised him that there would be concrete figures on the table Thursday.
But His Toft and all the other mayors must wait a little yet.
the Government will discuss the specific calculations with the political parties before they are presented to the public, said Morten Bødskov (S), who is acting finance minister, while Nicolai Wammen (S) are on maternity leave.
the Government places in its response, up to, to allocate 1.4 billion dollars more in relief to the country's poorest municipalities, and it is particularly the rich hovedstadskommuner Gentofte Rudersdal, Hørsholm, Lyngby-Taarbæk and Dragør, which must pay.
They must together contribute 0.6 billion.
the Danish policy - 30. jan. 2020 - pm. 12:38 of 38 municipalities pay the bill, but can raise the tax
His Toft will not comment on whether the proposed compensation is reasonable, before he sees the actual calculations, he says.
He points out, however, that Gentofte Municipality already pay about 10 million dollars a day to other municipalities in the equalization.
- We take care of the money out here, and we still have a good service for our citizens, but of course, there are limits to what one can handle within the limits, we get. Now we do not know what it is going to go out on, and it by no municipalities probably. So the government are playing just on with the principles, and I don't think that is okay.
Acting finance minister, Morten Bødskov, put on the press emphasis on the fact that the proposal is a matter of justice.
- the Government's udligningsreform is a matter of justice. Even if you live in a part of the country where it is not overflowing with jobs, the families have access to quality welfare.
- It is about the broadest shoulders must carry the heaviest burdens. It shall ensure the proper welfare in all parts of Denmark, said Morten Bødskov, at the press conference.
See also: Aldermen be stripped of the responsibility, but the container lønchecken
Social affairs minister Astrid Krag adds, that udligningsreformen should take account of the municipalities with a large proportion of elderly and socially disadvantaged.
- We redistribute more than we have done in the current system. We make sure that the rural communities and the skate are better able to provide welfare. It is the municipalities that have many older citizens, recipients of anticipatory pension and fewer jobs than other municipalities, said Astrid Krag at the press conference.
, the Government will move 1.4 billion dollars from 38 of the country's wealthiest municipalities, to 60 of the country's poorest municipalities.It is particularly the rich hovedstadskommuner Gentofte Rudersdal, Hørsholm, Lyngby-Taarbæk and Dragør, which must pay. They must together contribute 0.6 billion.Municipalities such as Lolland, Langeland, Guldborgsund, Barrels, Vesthimmerland and Frederikshavn will receive penge.De 38 municipalities have to deliver the money, get permission to put local taxation up. At the same time, the governmental bottom-bracket tax to be put down.According to the proposal comes 58 municipalities to receive a financial gain with the udligningsreformen, while 34 municipalities will have to provide more.For the six municipalities of the reform impact to be approximately neutral.Municipalities with many elderly or socially disadvantaged should receive more money.Introducing a cap on the rates, affluent municipalities can get in udligningssystemet, so they must contribute more than they do today.Municipalities with many immigrants should receive more. Au Pairs need no longer be counted as foreigners and granting of subsidies.The government lays the first concrete figures for all local authorities until tomorrow (Friday), when they have discussed it with the parties in the Folketing
Source: the Social and the ministry of the InteriorShow more Close