As the DR1 on Thursday night had the premiere of a new season of the 'Lion's den', was Joachim Latocha one of the entrepreneurs, which presented its product for the lions.
Here there was great interest for his skjortevirksomhed, Barons, and Jesper Buch gave him, among other things, the offer to buy 100 percent of the company for 15 million. crowns. The tender, which is the largest in the program's history, however, was rejected.
- It was very simple. We have been working on the project in small three years, and much of the time has been about learning - and learn from the mistakes that you make as an entrepreneur. I is good to learn, and I'm a perfectionist, so eventually you learn the things. But you also make many mistakes, said Joachim Latocha subsequent to the Additional Magazine and continued:
- So I feel not at all that we have come to a stage where we have fully exploited the potential yet. It would be like to be Usain Bolt, who is ready for a 100-meterløb, and just before the referee shoots the course in time, so travelling up and go the other way. It would be quite wrong, and I feel that my project is the most important.
Film, tv & radio - 3. jan. 2020 - pm. 05:49 - It was simply scary
the Barons have smashed their previous sales record, after they starred in the 'Lion's den'. Photo: DR
When the application was sent, it had already been a few days on modern art, and Joachim Latocha had already marked an increase in interest for the company's shirts. However, it was nothing compared to what happened when the section ran across the screen of the tv.
Here it went totally crazy for the Barons, and the same was Joachim Latocha and other company employees very busy. The he says to Ekstra Bladet.
- The last few days have been absolutely wild. We have been toppled by a tsunami of orders, positive interest and messages. It is absolutely fantastic. But it also makes that we have a little busy, he laughs.
Joachim Latocha ended by thanking the yes to Coolshop-founder Jacob Risgaards offer of ten percent of the company for dkk 750,000. Photo: DR
Joachim Latocha says, that the Barons a few hours after the program reached one million sales for the day.
- For us, it is indeed quite amazing to see how fast it can go, when it really takes off. It is insanely much compared to a normal day, and Thursday and Friday is actually usually our bad days, he says, and tells, that on Thursday, with the distance, is the company's best day ever.
We have previously had good single days, if, for example, we have launched a new product. But we have enough smashed our record with the five, six, seven times or something - without that I would be hung up entirely on it. You can certainly say that it is a multiplication of our previous sales record.
Film, tv & radio - 2. jan. 2020 - pm. 20:59 Rejected the game rekordbud in the 'Lion's den': - It was very simple
Both Friday and Saturday, the interest in the shirts continued to remain high. And it creates a little trouble for the company, which is trying to keep up with demand.
- Now there is just full shatter on to get the answer to all inquiries, and our warehouse is working hard to get all the packages out. We're a small company, so when we get hit by something like that, so we will be really tested thoroughly.
- You hope that it goes well, but basically you can not afford to assume that it all just sticks of. So it came as a surprise, though of course you went and hoped on it, he says.
Joachim Latocha says that the customers who have ordered the shirts at the present time, does not have to reckon with the extended wait, as they get sent all the packages off at the weekend.
- We are in the process of making new shirts and new fabric. We make our fabrics from scratch, and it takes a long time. It is not just fabrics, you just just can pull down from the shelf and sew new shirts. It is our biggest achilles heel right now, he says.
Joachim Latocha ended, however, not to go empty-handed from the DR1 program. He ended by thanking the yes to Coolshop-founder Jacob Risgaards offer of ten percent of the company for dkk 750,000.
See also: Love burst: DR-profile has been the single