Called to queen Margrethe, crown prince Frederik or prince Joachim to the first name follows, automatically, a large number of royal privileges.
Penalty and tax-free, financial assistance and free roof over your head is some of the many benefits that also extends thousands of feet up in the thin air.
See also: Rich friends ensures a Stomp-the movie with the secret amount
On a ruteflyver from Copenhagen to Paris was princess Marie in day treatment for the SAS flight attendants, who was deeply concerned with overservicere her.
It fell to Jonny, who was aboard the plane, but did not want his name forward in the Extra Magazine out of consideration for his job, for the chest.
- The (flight attendants, red.) ran around on her like teenage girls to a Justin Bieber concert.
- I think they were along with her six times or something, and she actually seems resigned to the last, he says.
Jonny tells that he and other 'ordinary' passengers also had to settle with a plastikglas that are uncomfortable to drink from, while princess Marie, as the only was served his drinks in a plain glass.
Community - 8. oct. 2019 - at. 20:17 Joachim get 300,000 in spending money: - I have plenty to watch for
Jonny flew in business class and sat in the same row as the princess Marie.
SAS informs to Ekstra Bladet, that the flight crew also can find to service the royal wearing the white gloves, that the royal will be allowed to board the plane last, so they do not have to wait in the queue, and that the royal will be tituleret for example, 'your highness'.
For Jonny is SAS' discrimination is a question of principle.
- I think that discrimination is a joke.
- She is not more than the rest of us. She is a human being of flesh and soft, " says Jonny.
SAS: Excited for the royal
Peter Karlskov, who is head of communications at SAS, informs, that all in business class usually get regular glass, but for special reasons, can be handed out glass of plastic.
however, He denied that the airline discriminates against airline passengers.
- I can't comment on a specific flight, or passagersag.
- We treat our passenger alike and provide them with the service, which is included in the product they have purchased, and the class, they're sitting on, but we discriminate against is not.
There may be specific things, where we follow a specific protocol when we have a royal on board.
- Why discriminate against one so by the protocol?
- I will not call it a discrimination.
- All passengers get the product, they must have, regardless of who they are. When it is said, there may be some etiquette. It can for example be the accused such as ’your royal highness’.
- This appeals to the not all.
- What does it mean for SAS, that the royal fly with you?
- We are happy for them just like for everyone else, who choose us, because we hopefully have an attractive product.
- We bid them welcome, just as we do with other passengers.
- Throws the stardust over you?
- We are pleased that they also seem, that we have an attractive product.
- Pay royal for their travel with SAS?
- We comment never on facts about specific passengers, customers, bookings or flights.