the revolving door in the river Valley has some distance been the most widely used in Danish football in the first week of the transfer window.
the OB has sold the defender Ramon Leeuwin for AZ Alkmaar, while the club has secured Aaron Eli Thrandarson, Mikkel Hyllegard, Alexander Juel Andersen, Mart Lieder and Emmanuel Sabbi - the last two with effect from the summer.
Thus, it has been some busy days for sports director Jesper Hansen and his companion Michael Hemmingsen, who takes over the keys to the office from 1. February. But it doesn't stop here.
- We are not finished yet. We still have some things we're working on, and I think there should probably be something more. It can both get more into, and that can get some out. There are several points on the agenda, says Michael Hemmingsen for advice.dk.
He dares not love, that already at the quite short runway, is a new transfer in the making.
- It is difficult to say anything about the prospects. We are constantly working with things, and then it can suddenly go very fast, and things bottles out the way you want them to be. January window is a relatively short window, so I may as well say that of course something happens before too long. Otherwise, time runs from us, says OB's upcoming sports.
Emmanuel Sabbi and Mart Lieder switching as mentioned to the OB on a free transfer after this season, but the inhabitants of funen could, in principle, call Hobro IK and Jutland to the negotiating table and close a deal with immediate effect.
It should, however, not reckoned with, says Michael Hemmingsen.
- the Option is there, but I think it will be difficult. Jutland and West have their own goals to meet, so they will become difficult to talk with. I think we must wait until the summer to bid Sabbi and Lieder welcome to the OB, he says.
Michael Hemmingsen will continue the buildup to the spring season. Photo: Claus Bech/Ritzau Scanpix
Praise for Jesper Hansen
Michael hemmingsen's first days in the Valley has almost surpassed what one can achieve in a game of Football Manager in the same period, but even though it sounds hectic, it has not been difficult for fynboen to follow.
- I'm really happy with the way I got started with things. There have been some things you have to say, and we have closed some agreements, which we are really happy. It is well done by Jesper (Hansen, ed.), I must just say, says Hemmingsen, who have contributed, as well as he can:
- It is trades, which have been prepared regularly, and then I have been involved here in the final stage. The largest imprint Jesper set, but of course I have to be inside of, and I think it is very fine agreements.
OB wintering in ninth place in the premier League.
See also: Denies rumors of former FCK'is: He doesn't have a drinking problem
Sports and Games Seven run the risk of prison: Robbing and treading on the Brøndby-fan
Sports and Games the Best ever? Liverpool chasing immortality