Verbal hail the last few days, rained down over the government from the socialist hinterland, which is far from being satisfied with the government's proposal for a udligningsreform.
A number of socialist mayors criticise the government's calculation in order to be oblique and opaque, and it can according to Ekstra political commentator Henrik Qvortrup, throw Mette Frederiksen and the rest of the government out of the problems.
Policy - 14. feb. 2020 - pm. 07:11 Internal rebellion: S-mayors rages over Mette-reform
See also: In the rebellion of Mette's reform: More S-mayors in protest
- Until now, Mette Frederiksen had super control over the socialist hinterland, and here comes a point where there are some, who begin to shout high and even very high.
- It can actually remind a bit about the situation, Lars Løkke Rasmussen was in a year ago, when he presented the reform. It smacks a bit of the same, and it is something Mette Frederiksen to keep an eye out for it can be dangerous, says his analysis.
Furious's mayors shoots against the government
– If we are to have a serious debate whether it is right and fair, then you have to know how one has come forward to the figures.
the Camps of the Municipality of 29 million crowns.
– We have not had access to the numbers behind the calculations. There are many things that we have not been able to see yet, and why it is that we stand to lose so much money.
the Municipality must, with 33.5 million dollars.
– It is true, it is a cold bucket of water to get slammed in the head.
Tårnby Municipality of 38 million crowns.
– I'm definitely not impressed by the transparency. It is deeply unfair to us out in the municipalities closest to the chinese conditions in this matter, he says to TV2 Fyn.
Kerteminde Municipality of 1,8 million crowns
– It is strange that we should be stamped as a rich municipality from the numbers, we look into here. When you see other municipalities that are being labeled as poor, it does not look reasonable, he says to the sn.dk.
Roskilde Municipality with 45 million dollars
– The current system is unfair, and on the basis of objective criteria should the economic burden of Skanderborg Municipality is facilitated. With the government's proposal goes the exact opposite way - from evil to worse, he says to jp.dk.
Skanderborg Municipality with 55 million dollars.
– I'm damn well not here anymore. So they'll probably get a peace for me. That you can be on target for such a thing here, it that I know simply do not, he says to the fylde.
the Municipality of Hjørring, must receive 15,6 million Danish kroner.Show more Close
More of the S-the mayors are upset that they are having to pay more than hitherto for the reversal, and how it will, according to Henrik Qvortrup always be, when faced with a redistribution.
something else, Something far more problematic is, according to Qvortrup, the criticism of the government's dilatory discussion of the calculations behind the numbers.
- In the first place tried, the government is very cunning simultaneous to spin it that it was about the fact that the rich municipalities to the north of Copenhagen in particular, Gentofte, just had to pay, so everyone else could get some money.
See also: Rigmandsborgmester is raging: We are being hung out
- the Reality was somewhat more nuanced than that, and for the moment it seems a little as though that the government is keeping the cards very close to the body. I do not quite understand what the games should do well too, for at one time or another it will of course be clear who gets and who does not get more money, he says.
the Article continues under the picture ...
It is embarrassing that the government had presented erroneous calculations, considers Henrik Qvortrup. Photo: Olivia Loftlund
Recently it has emerged that the government even has presented incorrect calculations, and that the bill ends up being over 200 million kronor more expensive than first thought, and it is decidedly embarrassing, believe Qvortrup.
See also: Social and interior minister Astrid Krag regrets over for parties
See also: Udligningsregning to the capital will be 207 million greater
- what We see is time and time again, that there are errors in the calculations, which will be put forward, and I do not understand why they do not do a little more pains, for the here stories about calculation errors comes easily to overshadow the overall picture, he says.
the Article continues below the graphic ...
despite the headwinds, the government has met the recent time, Henrik Qvortrups assessment, however, that the reform will come through in one form or another.
- As it looks right now, I see it as likely that there will be made an agreement between the Left and the Social democrats, both parties have an interest in getting it done, he says.
the Government's proposal do not necessarily reflect the final result, and it can according to Qvortup get the socialist mayors of the city for good.
Mette Frederiksen is need to secure a deal, where so many of the kind of boos from her own ranks, for it disappears the image of a prime minister who has control over its hinterland. She continued, but she should just keep it here under observation, I would say, reads his analysis.
the Liberal party's political rapporteur, Sophie Løhde, has previously said that the Left would not sit to the negotiating table before the government presented the calculations behind the proposal. Photo: Finn Frandsen