There is no doubt in Henrik Qvortrups voice, when he must speak up about Søren Søndergaards now completed the work as a press officer in the Danish people's Party.
- He is probably one of his stop the ablest representatives in the Danish parliament. He was the mastermind behind many of the Danish Folkeparts successes. He is truly one of the pressechefer, who have managed to harness the cooperation with journalists and influence them, says the political commentator.
the message pressechefens exit comes as a shock to pressechefens party members.
- It is a couple of years ago, that I expressed, that I should not be head of press forever, and that the election campaign in June was to be my last, he says to Berlingske.
the Job as the Danish people's party, press officer will be taken over by Jesper Beinov, which in the past has been special adviser to the left-luminary Claus Hjort.
Furthermore, Jesper Beinov been married to Inger Støjberg. According to Henrik Qvortrup, can Jesper Beinov may still be venstremand.
Jesper Beinov was married with Inger Støjberg from 2006 to 2012. Photo: Ernst van Norde
Søren Søndergaard is described as a strategist, but also as a link to the other parties ' press offices.
- He is known to have a very good relationship with the other pressechefer - including The Martin Rossen, as he has been very close with.
- He is passionate about his job. There are probably more than one journalist who has received a text message from a dissatisfied Søren Søndergaard.
Henrik Qvortrup has almost nothing but words of praise for the outgoing chief press officer. Photo: Olivia Loftlund
Henrik Qvortrup believes, in spite of the extremely kind words, it is not strange that partibossen withdraws.
- It is natural. He has eddermame, where the gas in the period, he has served as chief. There are several types of pressechefer: Those which just fits the phone, and those who advocate and influence policy and have a big power.
- He belongs to the last of its kind, Henrik Qvortrup.
It is still not entirely clear what Søren Søndergaards role should be when he stops in its current position 24. February. He must, however, still have the office at Christiansborg.