Prime minister Mette Frederiksen (S) the first new year's speech had no content, but it may well prove to be a wise one.
Such is the assessment from Extra the Magazine's political commentator Henrik Qvortrup, according to Mette Frederiksen's first new year's speech largely focused on children's well-and more tvangsfjernelser.
- It is a historical intangible and historiet idle talk. It is empty, but I will not deny that it is pretty smart, says Henrik Qvortrup.
The chic is in, that many of you will remember the speech for the big focus on the children and their conditions, assessing the political commentator.
- She comes in on a topic that many have an attitude to children which goes for the lye and cold water - especially children of a different ethnic origin than Danish - and it is smart to get put on the agenda, " says Henrik Qvortrup.
- I think that with more tvangsfjernelser have a sounding board in the population, sounds the assessment.
The assessment - the chic in the focus on the children - split, however, not of the Noa Redington, who for many years was the spin doctor for Helle Thorning-Schmidt (S) in the prime minister's office.
- She loses an opportunity to speak to the danes, about what should happen in the next decade. I don't think there are many danes who believe that the biggest problem is that too few children are given up for adoption, says Noa Redington
Therefore, the previous S-spin doctor, that Mette Frederiksen's speech was a very 'narrow case'.
- There must sit many retirees, professionals and people in the public sector, which believe that it is a small issue, he says.
Mette Frederiksen also struck at several tvangsfjernelser, when she back in 2018 tried to sell themselves as the children's minister at a socialist congress in Aalborg.
- It has filled much of the Party, but she must deliver a speech to the nation and not Influenced by tillidsfolk, so she loses an opportunity to present its agenda, says Noah Redingtom.
See also: the New laws of today: Now it gets harder to be a pedophile