It is not the big surprise that Mette Frederiksen on Thursday have chosen to stand with the prime minister's office departmenetschef through a decade, Christian Kettel Thomsen.
this is the sound of the from Extra the Magazine's political commentator Henrik Qvortrup.
- I have long felt that the relationship between Mette Frederiksen and the Kettel was not the very best. And it is quite natural that Mette Frederiksen puts a new team. So no big surprise it is not.
- She has already withdrawn his chief of staff in the prime minister's office and on the way changed the way of working in the STM. The way around it makes sense, says Henrik Qvortrup about the removal of the Kettel, who is now vice-president of the European investment Bank, EIB.
the Danish policy - 9. jan. 2020 - pm. 11:50 Mette F's department completely finished
Henrik Qvortrup suggests, however, a special detail from the Christian Kettel Thomsen's historical baggage with Socialdemokratites bigots, which can be among the explanations that he is no longer welcome in the prime minister's office under Mette Frederiksen:
- There is the piquancy of detail by Christian Kettel Thomsen, that he is Henrik Sass Larsen's absolute hate object number one. It was in fact Kettel, who in his time announced the Henrik Sass Larsen, that he could not be cleared at that time back in 2011 when the social democrats would form the government, says Henrik Qvortrup and scratches the case of the PET's spotted the safety assessment of finansministerkandidaten Henrik Sass Larsen for nine years ago:
See also: Detection: Sass harvested of the telephone intercepts
- Henrik Sass Larsen, has stated several times that he could not forgive. And one must not forget that Mette Frederiksen and Henrik Sass are quite close to each other.
According to Henrik Qvortrup, you can't classify Kettels goodbye to the prime minister's office as a firing on the gray paper. For this is how it works not at all, when the state's highest men and women dismiss each other:
- No firing it is not. But you can safely assume that if Mette Frederiksen had felt that Kettel was the right departmenetschef for her, then he had been sitting. Permanent secretary-the job is one of the most important jobs in the Danish central administration. If not the most significant.
- So even though the paper sounds fine, then it's most definitely a step down the career ladder to Christian Kettel Thomsen, Henrik Qvortrup.