We remember all private-Lars, but going forward, maybe we should also start to relate to the company-Lars and the folketings-Lars.
Former prime minister Lars Løkke Rasmussen has scored a job as a counselor at the law firm Gorrissen Federspiel.
Now he must keep the tongue straight in the mouth, believe Extra the Magazine's political commentator Henrik Qvortrup.
- If you ask the legal experts, so there is nothing legally wrong in that Lars Løkke has both caps on.
- But it sends a strange signal to it having to be a member of the Danish Parliament you can manage with the left hand, stresses Qvortrup.
the Danish policy - 2. jan. 2020 - pm. 08:14 Loop the founder of the new company alone
- I know that Lars Løkke Rasmussen is known to have a very big output, but I think that it is here that you are a member of the Danish Parliament, in receipt of full salary for the Parliament, and even says that he intends to stand again, at the same time that you so clearly are trying to get a career in the private sector, it is - we must be kind to say - specifically, the notes Qvortrup.
'A sportsperson, which is very volatile and unpredictable in its performance, which depends on the person's mood and motivation.'
Such is the definition of it in sports frequently-used expression 'a humørspiller', and it fits according to Henrik Qvortrup excellent on the Loop, there simply seems to have the time he needs.
- I think since certainly, that Lars Løkke has plenty of time. Understood in the way that he - it can be any who have followed him, see - has choked quite a lot down. He is a little Danish policy response to a humørspiller.
- He comes when it suits him, and the feel is obviously not required of any great mødediciplin, says the commentator.
See also: Christian Hüttemeier new party secretary in Left
See also: Loop writes on the new book: - Life is good
Lars Loop of commitment or lack of same in his work in Parliament may indicate that the former president also will soon be the former mp.
- I think there are many who will ask themselves: Should Lars Løkke not find out whether he will be fuldtonet member of parliament, or whether he will pursue a professional career.
- I think it smells a little bit of that Loop is really mentally is on the way out. But it is actually very good just to maintain folketingsjobbet, and of course also the consideration for it, until there is something more.
- He's trying to get the best from the two worlds, says Henrik Qvortrup.
the Policy Loop new life: Scores box on the company-scam