It is hard to see it legally right in the prime minister's announcement that international conventions protect the wrong, when Denmark is forced to download fremmedkrigere.
How to say Frederik Harhoff, a professor emeritus of international law at the University of Southern denmark and former judge at the UN international criminal tribunal.
Prime minister Mette Frederiksen (S) said after Tuesday's question hour in the Parliament, to international conventions in her eyes protecting the wrong, namely fremmedkrigerne.
- The view is difficult to understand, the conventions go just to fremmedkrigerne to be subtracted home to prosecution in the countries they come from.
- It is surely not the protection. On the contrary. They must be prosecuted and domfældes is a protection of the populations suffering from the terrorist attacks, he says.
A syrienkriger with Danish passport, previously sentenced to four years in prison in Turkey, was on Monday arrested when he arrived to Denmark.
according to the conventions, Denmark may not deprive a fremmedkriger citizenship, if the person does not have dual citizenship.
According to Frederik Harhoff has even the worst criminal requirements of a proper trial.
He calls the concern that the threat of terrorism will be greater if the fremmedkrigerne is located within the Danish borders, for an "error of assessment".
- We have more grip on them, when they are in the country.
- We can keep an eye on what they are doing, than if the suse around in all sorts of countries without being prosecuted and with the possibility to settle together and form new terrorist groups, says.
Frederik Harhoff call the outlook for a confusion of emotions, politics and law.
- We are the best at sticking to the cold, factual law, for otherwise we are led to a place where we will not be, beats Frederik Harhoff fixed.