Since 26. december has immediate family to Ragnar Haug not heard from the 56-year-old children, and therefore, there is a prayer from the family to all who had to sit inside with any knowledge, turn to the police.
- We would of course like to make an appeal to the public for help, if it is possible, tells his wife to Ekstra Bladet.
It is 11 days ago, to Norwegian-born 56-year-old Ragnar disappeared from the family home, a house on the Boserupvej in Brønshøj.
his Wife says she last saw the man when he took from their holiday home in Sweden on the morning of 26. december, along with a buddy. The rest of the family returned from Sweden the day after, 27. december.
- I talked with him a few times on the phone during the day 26. december. The last time I talked with him was at the 19 time, says the wife.
See also: vanished without a trace in 10 days: Frustrated drabschef
In connection with the article she would like to point out a mistake about timing, it has been previously announced.
He left the house in Brønshøj, between the hours. 21 and noon. 23. Or maybe later. Not around noon. 19, as it has been previously described, " says the wife.
the Family had spent some good holidays in Sweden in the days around christmas.
- Right now I have it terrible. We miss him.
- What do you think, that can be done?
- In the worst case, that he is dead. It is what we fear.
- How he seemed at christmas?
There was nothing to mark him. He was in a good mood, tells the wife.
At Copenhagen Police informs Brian Belling, head of the Department for organised crime, to continue the search of the 56-year-old man.
- We obtain among other things, different overvågningsvideo from the local area.
56 years gammelCirka 185 centimeters tall and slender of bygningGråt map hårTaler Danish with Norwegian accentKan be wearing a blue jacket of the brand Peak Performance Show more Close
Private via the Copenhagen Police