Police theory: Shot at the young men

Two young men of 18 and 19 years was probably the goal, as yet unknown assailants on Sunday night opened fire in the residential Ladegårdsparken in Holbæk. No

Police theory: Shot at the young men

Two young men of 18 and 19 years was probably the goal, as yet unknown assailants on Sunday night opened fire in the residential Ladegårdsparken in Holbæk. No

Ann McDonald
Ann McDonald
10 February 2020 Monday 07:00
22 Reads
Police theory: Shot at the young men

Two young men of 18 and 19 years was probably the goal, as yet unknown assailants on Sunday night opened fire in the residential Ladegårdsparken in Holbæk.

No one was hit during the incident, but the two young were taken at the scene of the crime, when a police patrol responded to the reviews on several shots at 21.46.

- We have a presumption that they have been the target, but they have not wanted to give evidence to us yet, " says press spokesman Charlotte Tornquist to Ekstra Bladet.

Technicians and officers from the Middle - and West zealand Police have through the night and in the morning on Monday examined the scene of the crime. Here, the police have, among other things, found several spent bullet shells and secured to a projectile, as during the episode probably burrowed through the glass to the boiler in one of the area's settlements.

Police work through the night at the scene to ensure the track. The work continued Monday morning. Photo: Kenneth Meyer

Just 20 minutes after skudepisoden got the police a report of a burning car on the Mogenstrupvej in Holbæk.

the Car, a dark red Peugeot station wagon car, was reported stolen from Jerslev Sj. 2. February 2020 and the police are working from a theory that it can be used as flugtkøretøj by shooting in the Ladegårdsparken before.

In connection with the skudsagen looking for the police witnesses who could have noticed something or someone around Ladegårdsparken or Mogenstrupvej Sunday evening.

the 112 - 10. feb. 2020 - pm. 07:43 Investigating the shooting incident

Skudepisoden happens a few days after that the police had to respond to reports of unrest in Dublin city Centre on Friday afternoon. Here encountered two groups according to the notification together during a violent incident, which was allegedly used slashing. Nor here was there been any arrests or found the slashing on the ground.

According to the police is not immediately something that suggests that the two incidents are linked.

Photo: Kenneth Meyer

- of course It is something we have with in our considerations, when we have such an episode on Friday and then faced with a new serious incident on Monday, said the press spokesman Charlotte Tornquist.

Ladegårdsparken has several times previously been the focal point for the skuepisoder. By december 2019, which the police also had to move out for a couple of more shots.

Updated: 10.02.2020 07:00
Comments

Warning!

You have to login for comment. If you are not a member? Register now.

Login Sign Up