From at least two weapons fired by the assailants on Sunday night killing bursts of between 20 and 30 shots at a 22-year-old man and his comrades in a black Audi.
It informs vicepolitiinspektør Peter Malmose to Ekstra Bladet.
At the scene of the crime, the police have found that the shoots fell over several times and was fired from at least two weapons.
– What weapons there are to talk about, I can't go further, says Peter Malmose.
Since skudepisoden, the police have hunted at least four perpetrators, who are supposed to be behind the shooting, which claimed the lives of 22-year-old Tayfun Kara and injured his two companions.
Warning: Violent images. The perpetrator fires several shots at a car. An eyewitness films the incident from his home. Video: Private
According to police, acted the perpetrators targeted and as a possible part of a larger conflict in a criminal environment.
the 112 - 16. sep. 2019 - at. 14:16 Family in shock after skuddrab: It must stop now
– We believe that right now is a conflict between criminal groups, and our investigation must now further identify whether the here has a connection with it.
– It is our provisional theory, that the perpetrators had the intention to frame some particular persons, but whether they could have been wrong - by a vehicle or something else in this context - it is not yet decided, says Peter Malmose.
According to the police, from all indications, the three persons in the black Audi was unarmed. As a consequence of the skudepisoden have the police on Monday night introduced visitationszone in parts of Ishøj up to 30. september.
in Addition, areas in Hundige/Greve also be subject to visitationszone in the same period as a result of a number of clashes between the two bandegrupperinger in the area.
Visitationszone be introduced in parts of Ishøj from today on Monday 16. september 2019 at. 18 to Monday 30. september 2019 at. 18. #politidk https://t.co/eF2Y5wmBGU pic.twitter.com/o4WhK90LVb— Vestegnens Politi (@VestegnsPoliti) September 16, 2019
In connection with the investigation of Sunday's skuddrab, the police have detained three persons, however, all are released again.
A video of the skudepisoden, which since the night of Monday has flourished on the social media, are also included in the police investigation.
the 112 - 16. sep. 2019 - at. 10:45 the 22-year-old man killed: Police seek witnesses after skuddrab
– This is a video that shows the whole of the offence, but which now, of course, is a part of the case, says Peter Malmose
the Extra Leaf is in possession of the video, where two hooded persons can be seen firing their weapons against the dark Audi.
Subsequent to escaping the perpetrators in a light car, but it is possible that even a flugtkøretøj has been a part of the episode.
– We have been out to several burned cars (Monday, ed.), and them, we examine the remains. Unfortunately bilbrande not an unknown phenomenon, so it can be cars that do not have anything to do with the matter here, informs vicepolitiinspektøren.
He encourages anyone with knowledge of the case to turn and help the investigation.
– As part of our confidence-building efforts, we will continue to be present in the area the next few days, says Peter Malmose.
the 112 - 16. sep. 2019 - at. 09:24 Violent video rife after skuddrab