MELBOURNE (Ekstra Bladet): - It was a lethargic start. It was like a dieselbil in the beginning, but she ended as a Formula 1 racer.
Piotr Wozniacki had donned a sought cool mine, as he met the Danish press after the match.
But in between found a smile on your face in the flow of conversation and revealed that he, of course, was insanely happy for caroline's hard-fought victory over Dayana Yastremska.
She was aware of the rapid games, but she was not the right timing at the beginning, he explained about the heavy start of the fight.
- When she was behind 1-4, I had explained to her that it was important that she got the hang of the timing, because in the beginning hit the she either the ball too early or too late.
- It's got you communicated to her?
- Yes, a little, nodded his head, he – knowing that he is not at totally a legitimate reason here.
- the Timing was important, and she would vary the game. She had to switch between to hit, long and short, not twice as far or twice, he explained.
She turned 1-5 to 7-5 in the first set, so it was nice.
Along with the rest of caroline's buildings box smoke he sync up the chairs after the first set and again after the matchbolden. The sixth of its kind. And he was not entirely satisfied with the conduct of a few of the others.
Caroline was ahead 40-15 and had two matchbolde, and she would bet, but not the game. Caroline wagered, but the other struck back. She got it back.
- The other player could see that she began to make mistakes, and then she began to play slower and change in his game. Caroline was behind 0-3 in the second set, but came back again, referred Piotr Wozniacki.
She used his routine and experience from other showdown to come back.
Yastremska tried to break the She rhythm with a behandlingspause, but it helped not. Photo: John Donegan/AFP/Ritzau Scanpix
The other player took a medical time out before the last batch.
- It was 100 percent in order to break the rhythm. But it is not a problem. It is legal, and the opponent can use those things. She thought it could help her, said Piotr Wozniacki and shrugged his shoulders.
he also quietly to do for Caroline and he is in the third round.
See also: Caroline on after the class struggle
See also: Excited for the future: Family and lots of action
Tennis - 21. jan. 2020 - pm. 18:20 - She is not your slave!