the Danish people's Party-the politician Pia Kjærsgaard has not been the happiest woman in the past.
Button is she recovered from a torn ligament, before it is mad again.
on Sunday morning she came to harm, when she fell on the way out of a bathroom.
Danish celebrity - 19. dec. 2019 - at. 11:36 Mixes: - Such an idiot-reviewer
- I'm simply so unlucky, says 72-year-old Pia Kjærsgaard, en Ekstra Bladet prisoners her over the phone.
It was very classic. I think there are many that have tried something similar before. I went from a small toilet, and then I looked in the next room to wash hands, and there was a door, which I oversaw, and so rushed, I would, so long as I am. It ended quite dramatically, she says.
Here is Pia Kjærsgaard on the red carpet, to Crack Cancer, where she is bothered by an injury in the ligament. Photo: Linda Johansen
According to Pia Kjærsgaard went fallen the worst out of one of her wrists.
- It was both head and knee, it went out, but I took off with my one wrist, and it was, as the worst is over. I struck me very much, says Pia Kjærsgaard.
As a consequence of the accident, she has spent several hours in the emergency room Sunday.
- I've been through the MRI scan, to get checked, what had happened, and here I got to know that my wrist is not broken and luckily only sprained. I am so glad. For I have just gone six weeks with a damaged ligament in the same arm, and it has been much hassle, so I'm really glad that it is not broken, and that I should not have to plaster on, says Pia Kjærsgaard, who are releasing low-cost, but however should go with a støtteskinne the next weeks.
See also: Heltegerning cost expensive
- How's it going so far? You have a lot of pain?
- It hurts. But I can easily cope with it, and it helps with the støtteskinne, I have on. I'm just glad that despite everything not broken. But unfortunately, I must realize that I'm a little clumsy, says the politician with a laugh.
On Instagram have Pia Kjærsgaard also written about the incident:
'Amazing I don't soon learn to see me for fell over a doorstep ... spent a morning in the emergency room with x-ray and MRI scan. Fortunately only sprained not broken', she writes to an image of his arm.
Show this posting on Instagram
Amazingly, I do not soon learn to see me fell over a doorstep ... spent a morning in the emergency room with x-ray and MRI scan. Fortunately only sprained not broken ...