Spin strategy was carefully planned in the wake of Mette Frederiksen in the new year.
the Whole country should speak out on inequality among children and young people.
But instead to kick start the ulighedssnakken have a video where young people from Brondby plays ulighedshåndbold, hit the party right in the neck.
the Criticism is two-fold. First, there is only white youth with in the game. A critique of political rapporteur Jesper Petersen (S) is on here.
However, and so the fact that the idea for the video come from the US, get beat up. And what the part is concerned, puts Jesper Petersen down flat.
- We have the planket is a good idea, and inspired by it, called privilige-walk in English. It is a widespread and well known place in other places. Now we have used it in a Danish context, says Jesper Petersen.
The original idea, as the S has planket.
- We do not take copyright on it. Others are allowed to do the same. But we think it is an illustrative way to get our point out. There are still social differences, which allows for great inequalities in the lives of children and their chances. And then in Denmark.
- You say you have planket with open eyes. But it is not only because there is someone who has discovered it?
- It is not forbidden to let themselves inspire by such a concept. If you search a little on it, so you can see it implemented as a political campaign. And as something that is done in universities and in other social context.
- Now you say that it is something we all should have seen before. I have so not. So I repeat: it Is not only because there is someone who has discovered that it is a copy project, that you say, it is something that everyone knows?
- I don't know if everyone knows about it. I'm just saying that it is a concept that really enough has been used before. And we have nothing against to say that we have allowed ourselves to be inspired by.
- But when now is so open, why don't you pay attention to it in the campaign video?
- I think that is in your premise that we should have done a special number out of to be the inventors of the concept. And we have not done that. Someone says, it has been implemented before. And yes, we are now taking the idea and using it in a Danish context. I hope people understand the point, so we can get increased focus on a discussion that in our opinion have filled a little.
- it Is not sloppy, your practitioners do not get track of these things?
- No, I think not. We wanted to emerge with a point about equal opportunities for children in Denmark, and it is for me totally clear. I think it will do for the vast majority, which sees the, he says.
In a tweet from the filmmaker Mads Brügger you can see how much of The video resembles the american predecessor.
Possibly, but In is also on the efterabernes team https://t.co/cbUg4gwT6G #dkpol #dkmedier https://t.co/eb0Gs3XjJa— Mads Brügger (@MBrgger) January 2, 2020