MMA 19. jan. 2020 - pm. 06:31 McGregor won lynsejr in the comeback
Irish Conor McGregor won early Sunday morning his comeback in the UFC, when he knockoutede 36-year-old Donald Cerrone after just 41 seconds...
Cerrone is no easy opponent and has the record for the most victories in the sport's history, but against McGregor went the not.
- He got me with his elbows and kicked me in the head, says Cerrone, according to the Irish Sun.
- I have never seen anything like it skulderstød, he hit me with. I was completely disoriented.
- So he went back, I was bleeding, and he kicked me again in the head, but I love this sport, and I will not stop preliminary, says Cerrone.
the Article continues below the images
Cerrone got spanked. Photos: Mark J. Rebilas/Ritzau Scanpix
McGregor rejoice with girlfriend Dee Devlin. Photo: Mark J. Rebilas/Ritzau Scanpix
See also: Eerie photos: Fastest knockout ever
See also: Could be dead: - Guts and entrails poked out through a hole
McGregor himself was, of course, also proud.
- Skulderstødet was good. It felt really good.
- I have written the story tonight, and I have set yet another record.
- I am the first man who has made knockouts in three weight categories. I am very happy and very proud. Thank you for all your support, says McGregor.
Brando next match is probably against Jorge defining when true death occurs, or Kamaru Usman, who were both spectators at the fight in Las Vegas.
Donald Cerrone nicknamed 'Cowboy' is probably just a moment, before he should in the cage again.
The latest news is this: after the fight on Sunday morning could not attend the subsequent press conference, but in places are on the way to the hospital to get examined the damage to the 41 seconds, he was in the company of McGregor.
See also: Wild knockout: Earned 6.3 million in the second
Sports and Games - Religious offerings made me world champion
Sports and Games From bistandsklient to billionaire: How he rescued his sportSee also: Reveals violent masturbation-ritual