It was 11 League matches in the striped shirt in the fall for Alexander Juel Andersen in ODENSE, and now the defender is pleased that there are more in the spring.
the Clubs have just confirmed that you have bought the defender clear of the NordicBet League club Vendsyssel FF.
The 28-year-old defender is valuable because he can play all positions in defense, so he has a routine, which also is valuable, for OB earlier in January sold Dutch Ramon Leeuwin for AZ Alkmaar.
- Alexander Juel Andersen grabbed the chance and has done it so well that we found it natural to make a new agreement with him. He has played a lot of fighting for us in the fall, where his flexibility and experience has proved its great worth for the team.
- He is implemented professional and play the position the coach puts him on without a murmur. He is on the way a true team player, who first and foremost think of the team and puts a point of honor to defend. He has fallen incredibly well in the squad and is very well-liked.
- A genuine leader on and off the field, who knows the club and is fully integrated. We are very pleased that Alexander has wanted us and now being on the island of Funen, says the Note the singer, Jesper Hansen, in a press release.
Thus have OB made his third transfer since the window opened.
This is but the first, which stands ready in the river Valley in Odense as of now, since both the striker Mart Lieder and winger Emmanuel Sabbi first comes to the OB for the summer, where the contracts with their current clubs runs out.
It probably can't be denied that OB are also looking for additional approaches - yet another stop could be an option, if the OB-as expected-to continue to play with three stoppere in the spring.
Alexander Juel Andersen has scored a contract that runs until the summer of 2022.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Happy Alexander: Jacob has shown me confidence
Photo: Jens Dreisling
- I am first and foremost very glad that I will be allowed to continue in the OB. It was obvious for me, since I know the club now and has settled well both on and off the field. Jakob Michelsen has shown me trust, and it means that I've got a part time and been a fine development, which of course I hope continues, says Alexander Juel Andersen to the OBs website and explains:
- the OB is a very professional club with a good team and a nice working culture. Player for player it is a strong crew, and shall have redeemed the potential and met the objectives. It means a lot, to the locker room is so good, because it also means that we can ask of each other. I want to win for any price, and it is easier and more fun, when you have it good with each other.
the Defender in leaving thus Vendsyssel-a-half years before his contract, and he reached a total of 39 matches for the club.
- We have sold Alexander Juel Andersen to the OB after a successful lejeophold in the fall. It was the success criterion for the lease, so it is obviously gratifying for all parties, that it is succeed. We thank Alexander Juel Andersen for their efforts in Vendsyssel FF and wish him luck in the future, says sports director Ole Nielsen from Vendsyssel FF.
Besides a past in Vendsyssel has Alexander Juel Andersen also played in AGF, AC Horsens, Randers and Viborg. He has matches from various Danish U-national team on the cv.
See also: Solskjær recalls the PSG-miracle after the downturn
Tennis - 8. jan. 2020 - pm. 08:17 Wozniacki and Serena banks topseedet few
See also: Viktor Axelsen surging ahead in Malaysia