KUMAMOTO (Ekstra Bladet): After South korea ensure victory 33-27 over Brazil in today's early encounter in the Denmark group at the WORLD cup, it begins to really intensify.
With the victory, south Korea has put itself in the forefront with five points. The same number can Denmark achieve with a victory in the frokostkampen against Germany. It happens, can Klavs Bruun Jørgensen's troops slowly begin to glimpse a space in the mellemrunden. Three teams from the group moving on.
After opgørene against in håndboldmæssig sense of the exotic opponents such as Australia and south Korea waiting in Germany there is a gammelkendt challenge.
Recently met the two hold each other at the WORLD cup in Germany two years ago, and won Denmark the purge in 1/8-finals 21-17. It was in a fight, where Sandra Toft was with a save percentage at well over 50.
Klavs Bruun Jørgensen says about today's match:
- I would really like to see Sandra do again. It is rare that it will be particularly målrigt, when the really strong defenses meet each other, but these games tend to have a life of their own.
the Article continues under the picture...
Sandra Toft do like the hive a brandkamp out of the sleeve. Photo: Bo Amstrup/Ritzau Scanpix
- We are going to meet a team that resembles more of what we are used to. It is a team with great physics, and it is something we usually like. We are allowed to play with the muscles.
- Now say you are good enough to play with the muscles, but are you sure dommerlinjen after the many expulsions against south Korea?
- Yes, I am. It is the problem, in relation to the expulsions we got against south Korea, is that we release the players, we tackle. When they are allowed to fall to the ground, so watching it out violently. There are many of the situations where I believe that we just should have held on to them, and so had we not had the expulsions.
Germany has many of the same weapons as Denmark. Among other things, kontraløbet and stregspillet. How to tackle it?
The movement, which is in our defense, that we can match it here, the German team. Germans are more established in their løbebaner than the koreans, and it fits really very well to the way we would like to of doing things. The south koreans something more moving.
- you Must do something extra to collect Anne Mette Hansen up, who got red card against south Korea?
- I don't think with the routine, she gradually. And with the mind she has, more, for that she hangs with the mulen. She's gonna be ready. But we are going to talk about it with not to get rid of, once we have tackled them, says Klavs Bruun Jørgensen.
See also: TV2 works out of bøs French national coach
See also: An orgy in the error blew the success
See also: - I will win it all