For the actress Mia Lyhne has for many years been on the recordings for 'the Clown', where she has been known as Frank's indulgent wife, who through time, have had to find themselves in a bit of each.
But when the third film in the 'Clown'series, 'the Clown - The Final', is set to premiere Thursday evening in the Danish cinemas, it marks also the end of a saga with 'Clown' - also for Mia Lyhne.
Danish well-known - 29. jan. 2020 - pm. 17:24 Frank Hvam: - Our favorite place is the bedroom
There is no immediately planned more 'Clown' in the future, and it looks Mia Lyhne as an opportunity to throw themselves out of brand new genres in his career.
- It is hard to say how it (her career, red.) had been without a 'Clown'. I think that if he hadn't been there, so was my career gone in a much more serious direction - in fact. It could just as well have done, said Mia Lyhne on the red carpet, and continued:
- 'the Clown' has meant that I have been a little more comedian. It was not it, I even had the thought that I should. In fact, quite the contrary.
Mia Lyhne along with Frank Hvam and Casper Christensen on the red carpet. Photo: Jonas Olufson
Yet still has Mia Lyhne fine with that she through the years has been to just 'Mia from the Clown'.
- I'm fine with it, but I also believe that there is also a big part of the palette, which have not been used yet, as I want to use in the future, she said further.
do you Feel that 'Clown' has blocked something in your career, the question was from a representative from the attendees of the press.
- I don't know about the 'Clown' has blocked it, but I've certainly also want to use the second part.
Film, tv & radio - 12. aug. 2019 - at. 09:59 Big 'Clown'-news
- So that we may come to see you in something new and more serious?
- I'm not the only one on it. If I had millions, I would even produce a film myself, which was very serious. So yes. We can talk about.
- I will definitely miss it. But I have also wanted to do something completely different, she pointed out.