Sports and Games He is unique in scandinavia because the largest tudeprins!
Thomas Thomasberg is thoroughly tired of being touted as unique in scandinavia because the tudefjæs number one. For he does not feel that it is fair.
- There is probably no doubt that the last impression - my reaction after Patrick Carlgrens expulsion in Brøndby - weigh heavily in the assessment.
- And here in distance of it all, I can now see that the ruling should probably be placed closer to the category where it was really rather wrong. When I reacted as I did, is perhaps, together with that I feel that there is a sum of the orders is clearly against us, when it comes to matches against FCK and Brøndby, said Thomasberg.
- And I may as well mention a couple of things where I was also made to tudefjæs, but where I was right. Among other things, when I in the last round took a expulsion of Erik Marxen at Brøndby Stadium wrong. Subsequently, it was cancelled.
- A tudefjæs I was also in the eyes of many, as I for a couple of seasons ago by Hobro-trainer pointed out the wrong in the structure of the tournament with the composition of the nedrykningspuljerne, where we, as number seven was closer to relegation than those who were number eight and nine. Later, it was made on.
- I know that there also has been a batalje with Stale and perhaps also the second, but overall, I think that I attack things very soberly. Therefore, I am of course tired of tudefjæs-title, just like I feel that it is wrong, said Thomasberg, who reject that the club has forbidden him to talk about the case.
the Article continues under the billeet...
- And when I look at the whole picture, so I think in no way that I am weeping more than the other coaches, says Thomas Thomasberg. Photo: Bo Amstrup.
- I am not limited in any way. Of course, we have reversed things, but when I asked up in the Extra Magazine on Sunday, it is connected with the fact that I had an expectation that much would be turned into about what happened in the oval.
- So I could more or less speak for deaf ears about five things that spoke to my advantage.
- And when I look at the whole picture, so I think in no way that I am weeping more than the other coaches, says Thomas Thomasberg, who in Sunday's showdown obviously was not completely satisfied with the fast commissioning, as Mikkel Saves allowed - which led to take up considerable reduceringsmål.
the Article continues under the picture...
Thomasberg feared a red card to Camara. Photo: Bo Amstrup.
Dreaded red card.
Fear of a red card was a crucial reason for to Randers coach Thomas Thomasberg opted to pill his scorer from the 1. half of the Al-Hadji Kamara out in the break.
The big physical strong striker got a yellow card for having his elbows for high the promise in a hovedstødsduel before pausefløjtet - a dozen minutes after he had scored the 1-0 on a header.
- I understand if you think it is strange to replace a scorer. And it seems Al-Hadji also even. So he must of course have an explanation in the morning. First and foremost it is about, that we should have found out how we take advantage of his physique that he gets the card now, when he will be sentenced as hard as he does, said Thomas Thomasberg.
- Contributing to my decision to switch was also that Lyngby had a little too been looking to run their opspil up in our right hand side. Therefore, Marvi Egho moved from the edge forward in the attack, said the coach, who was irritated by the fact that Lyngby were closed in the fight to end.
- They got a reduction in out of nowhere at a time when we have a grip on things. It must of course not happen, he acknowledged.
FC København - 4. nov. 2019 - at. 10:39 There's familiesorg: My father took our money
See also: - I do not give much for the show
Premier League - 4. nov. 2019 - at. 12:38 Hurt worse for Eriksen: Saves over in the English media
Sports and Games the Pressure of refusal: the Head set totally checkmate