Since the 'Married at first sight' on Thursday night ran over the screen, is the social media almost flooded with supportive comments for Luna Elmkjær that cracked for the rolling cameras, as her tv husband, Anders Pilemand, in her opinion from one moment to the other changed the character.
to be loving, nussende and interested in her, he withdrew from Luna Elmkjær on the first day of their honeymoon.
- It has been very overwhelming to everyone's glances on the way resting on me, but that it has been a positive one, makes me so happy, says Luna Elmkjær to Ekstra Bladet.
Anders Pilemand get harsh words on the road after Thursday night's episode of 'Married at first sight'. Photo: Nicolas Cosedis
Film, tv & radio - 13. sep. 2019 - at. 09:38 Raging over Anders: - Yes, I called you an idiot!
The many supportive messages and lookups are appreciated, she says.
- You can believe, I can feel it - and yes! I take it in. When I bike home from work, it will be with the head upright, she says.
Luna Elmkjær have received many personal messages from people who saw the program last night.
- I think that I have been able to answer the 50, but I have also a work to fit. But I think that everyone should have a response when they have taken the time to write to me, say vuggestuepædagogen.
Film, tv & radio - 12. sep. 2019 - at. 21:39 Goes crazy over 'Married at first sight': Would just swipe the
Anders and Luna has been one of the year's most talked about couples in 'Married at first sight'. Photo: DR
It is primarily women, Luna Elmkjær has written with and has gotten inquiries from.
- But there has also been an individual men. One of them has written and offered a non-committal meeting. It can he forget! There we have been, laughing at Luna Elmkjær and tells, to the kind of messages, bother she not to answer.
However, there have also been men who think that Luna needs a real man.
I love you, Luna. You deserve a brave and lovely man. #tueogtonystvklub— Ane Cortzen (@Ane_B_Cortzen) September 12, 2019
I am fucking scared for Anders! Run Luna! #tueogtonystvklub pic.twitter.com/eDoy9XL7LK— Thomas Tjaerandsen (@Tjaerandsen) September 12, 2019
While it is overthrown with positive messages to Luna Elmkjær, Anders Pilemand got the ears in the machine on the social media.
Conclusion tonight: Anders is an asshole. Luna must remember to rejoice that she found out that he actually is a huge asshole so early in the marriage. Or far into the marriage, if you ask Anders. #tueogtonystvklub #giftved1blik— Bjarke Charlie (@BjarkeCharlie) September 12, 2019
Where is the hjernedødt how Anders has held Luna for a ride, if he actually from the first second, not wanted to her. He is a 20-year-old fuckboy from the Peaks or a 50-year-old dude in the dry dock through 12 years? No one knows the #tueogtonystvklub #giftved1blik— Lea Outzen (@lea_outz) September 12, 2019
Sitting back, and are tongue-tied over Anders, proud that Luna handles it so well, that I had not done that, and happy on the other couples behalf #tueogtonystvklub— Hanne Jensen (@inger_hanne) September 12, 2019
Ekstra Bladet has tried to get a comment from Anders Pilemand, who do not want to answer the contact of criticism.
Previously, however, he said to Ekstra Bladet, that he did not feel that he suddenly turned on a dime.
- For me it is not something that happens suddenly. It is a gradual development, but as viewers experience it, I can see, it seems very abrupt. Luna came with many compliments to me, which I was flattered by. At some point it dawns on me that I can't reciprocate it. Therefore, I will have to ask for a pause for reflection. I will not go and play acting opposite her.
Film, tv & radio - 12. sep. 2019 - at. 20:59 Big crisis in the 'Married at first sight': So wrong, it went