New times: Brøndby slams the box in the

There waiting for blood-red number in Mcdonalds again. About two months comes the financial statements for 2019, which will show a minus close to 80 million dol

Ann McDonald
Ann McDonald
10 January 2020 Friday 08:00
44 Reads
New times: Brøndby slams the box in the

There waiting for blood-red number in Mcdonalds again. About two months comes the financial statements for 2019, which will show a minus close to 80 million dollars.

It is grim reading for the Brøndby-fans with yet another year of overspending and a financial accounting in ruins. And it is in truth an untenable situation for the club in the long term.

Therefore slamming the fodbolddirektør Carsten V. Jensen now the purse strings in.

- We are working in the direction of get a long-lasting store. It means that right now we do not need to spend large funds on football players, says Carsten V. Jensen.

He adds, however:

- If there happens something special, we have a response. But it is not something we are planning to make use of, states fodbolddirektøren.

I Said straight out, so is Carsten V. Jensen started to swing the axe on the Area. There must not be bought players in the January window.

however, There may be approach to Brøndby if, the club may agree with Lyngby to get Rezan Corlu return already here in January.

- Rezan has made a fine figure in Lyngby. We have extended with him, because we believe in him.

- Right now, I miss an option, we can get him back here in January. But the agreement right now is that he is in Lyngby for the summer break.

Carsten V. Jensen will have a long-lasting forrretning in Brøndby. Therefore, do not use money on players in the here and now. Photo: Rasmus Flindt Pedersen, Polfoto.

But we are in a dynamic world. And who knows what has happened, when the month is over, reads the cryptic message from Carsten V. Jensen, who is apparently working diligently to get Rezan Corlu back to Brøndby now.

While Rezan Corlu with security in Brondby from the summer, as is the situation with Johan Larsson undecided.

- We expect within a short time to report something out, says Carsten V. Jensen, who did not want to comment on the situation further.

the Parties are seemingly far from each other economically in relation to an agreement.

January can very well be the final parting with Ante Erceg.

- the Ends could not meet in the summer. We are committed and will eventually be Ante feel for what he does. It is not something that only I am satisfied, says Carsten V. Jensen.

Brøndby on Thursday had the first training, it was not possible to get the Ante Erceg, Anthony Jung, Jens Martin Gammelby or Dominik Kaiser in speech. They did not want to comment on their situation in the club.

A busy window in Brøndby

The 18-year-old midtbanetalent came to Brøndby last summer from AB. He is a great talent. And now he will be rewarded. He begins to train with in superligatruppen here in the spring. It is a play Brøndby expect much of. He extended in the autumn of 2023.

He is sold to the MLS club in Nashville for an amount in the region of 20 million. kr. after nearly four years in the Area.

He came at the beginning of last year on a lease. He never reached to get superligadebut. By the end of 2019 he went back to Toronto.

Kroaten has played its role in the Area. He has gotten more chances, but not grip them. The challenge is that he gets a really good salary in Brøndby. And therefore he can end up with to get money with. Just so Mcdonalds can get rid of him.

The 20-year-old striker will continue in his career. He got not one single minute in the fall. He has no future in the Area. The level is probably not more than 1. division.

It may be his forårschance, if Brøndby not agree with Johan Larsson on a deal. But he is hanging in a thin thread without much confidence from the Niels Frederiksen.

seeing it again at the oval in the fall was not as good as the first four years, where he was a marked profile. Right now the parties can not agree on the conditions for a new agreement. For Brøndby it is certainly on a claim for loss of pay.

He plays with great safety spring in Brøndby. The contract is expired this summer. If an extension needs to get on the case, will be there talking about pay cuts. He doesn't get a new agreement with a salary of +300,000. a month.

The icelandic midfielder is out for up to two months further. And it can block for a January switch. He will soon be on, because there must be room for Anthony Skipper. He has his contract in the summer of 2021. It looks like a sale for the summer.

He has just renewed his contract with Brøndby until the summer of 2023. By the summer, he is back in the Area. It can, however, be made already here in January.

Brøndby - 9. jan. 2020 - pm. 14:31 Brøndby-bomb: Ready to get rid of their superpolak

See also: Monitoring reveals: Brøndby-fans undressed in the bloody assault

Updated: 10.01.2020 08:00
Comments

Warning!

You have to login for comment. If you are not a member? Register now.

Login Sign Up