Christian Degn, without a doubt, on the nerves in the evening. Here, the towering tv-host for the first time manage the battle in the TV2 programme 'Go Night Live'.
- I am looking forward very much to, say, Christian Degn Extra Magazine and continues.
- Now is it not the case that people should expect to see me there every day. The hosts, who are there, are amazing and make it good. But I have promised to help when there is a need for it, he says.
See also: Leaving the DR: Scores værtsjob on the legendary Danish TV2-program
Christian Degn switched earlier this year from the DR to the TV2 to be the host of 'Who wants to be a millionaire', and the day after the transfer was a reality, he was contacted by 'Go'-the editors, who would like to make use of him.
- The rang of themselves, and I said YES, I would like to, says Christian Degn, in the future, there must be a real relief on the format.
- This means, among other things, that I I've got christmas, he says.
Christian Degn has a little bit of experience with making live television. Among other things, from a variety of sommerprogrammer on DR.
- However, when it is said, both the 'Who wants to be a millionaire' and 'the Hammer' live on tape. There is thus not really done anything about. And actually, I think that I'm the best, when it goes wrong. I know it sounds a bit weird to say, but I actually like when it comes a little out of control, and I also think that the viewers like, when it is genuine, he says.
See also: New host on the legendary DR-program
in the evening at 17.20, Christian Degn debuts in 'Go Night Live'
Danish celebrity Are you smarter than Denmark's new quizkonge?