Tv2 former political editor did not have to be without a job for very long.
At the end of January, Anders Langballe, that he and TV2 reached an agreement to stop their collaboration, and already now he has got a new great job.
Anders Langballe has been hired as the new head of communications in the Danish disability organisations. It informs the organization in a press release.
- DH is a significant voice for the disability movement, and we are well underway to get the community to engage us with disabilities. Anders Langballe will strengthen our work with his skills in the field of political communication and make DH's voice even clearer, says Thorkild Olesen, chairman of the Danish disability organisations.
Danish disability organisations is the single voice of the 35 disabled people's organisations and representing 340.000 people with all types of disabilities. Visible and invisible – from the brain damage and arthritis to the udviklingshandicap and the mentally ill.
See also: TV2-profile hit of a blood clot in the brain
15 months ago was Anders Langballe affected by a blood clot in the brain, and has since struggled to regain his language and his ability.
- I've got the eyes up for what there is to work with in the disability movement, " says Anders Langballe for the Extra Magazine.
According to Anders Langballe, he has been through a long course of rehabilitation, where he has met some of the most talented people when it comes to the treatment of brain injuries.
- I'm really happy. It may not be a better match. I really want to use my powers on something that makes sense and it makes more sense to me now. I can share my experiences and my progress. I couldn't imagine a job that at the present time would fit better, " says Anders Langballe, who, through his illness, both have encountered the ups and downs.
See also: Complete on TV2
He is looking forward to be able to share his experiences and be of help to people who either have or have had a disability.
- It should not have been a taboo to be sick, " says Anders Langballe for the Extra Blade and continues.
- I want to share my good experiences but also the bad, where the system is not turned to. I have met people who have been in rehabilitation and has got poor help. I can help with anything. It's going to be about politics, communication and the press.
He is looking forward to that in the future he now has the opportunity to make something that makes sense for him and his family.
- I am looking to get the family to hang together, in a different and better way. I am really looking forward to getting on the job market again, where it gives a different balance in my life, " says Anders Langballe.
Anders Langballe joining in the beginning of march.
See also: Collapsed on the dream-vacation