An 18-year-old woman took the fault of the pedals, when she was out driving near the police station in Silkeborg, denmark on Thursday evening.
Inside the station's car park would the woman slow down, but instead came in to put the go up and run into the station.
- There is no one who is hurt, so you just have to pull a little smile over such an incident, says the police commissioner at Silkeborg Police, Lasse Ivanøe, to Ekstra Bladet.
- But then you have since made aware of itself, he adds.
Politikommissæren says further that, unfortunately will have to aim the woman færdselslovens section 3, which, among other sounds, to road users to behave considerately and exercise vigilance.
- We need to do that, and there come in also a claim of a small size. We hope she can get rid of it, says Lasse Ivanøe.
Quite naturally it was the police themselves, who were aware that there had been an accident.
- the Staff could not fail to hear it when it happened, says Lasse Ivanøe.
- But, as I said, there wasn't any who came to harm - she drove at low speed and is probably just what you can call an unsafe one leads, he adds.
the Woman, however, allowed to keep the newly acquired driving licence, says.