the PARK (Ekstra Bladet): FC Copenhagen fightede to a point against Dynamo Kiev in the Park, but it was not a battle without casualties.
At the beginning of the 2. half had Rasmus Falk let himself replace, and run before Benjamin Verbic had equalized for Dynamo Kiev, had Pierre Bengtsson give up to continue.
With less than three days to topopgøret against FC Midtjylland is growing FC Copenhagen skadesproblemer, and Stale Solbakken has got even more to think about before the fight in Herning, as the masters can't afford to lose.
Falk had some problems and began to throw up a little, I think. He would at least out. I don't quite know what it was, but I think it was something with the neck. He gets some strange damage ..., said Stale Solbakken.
In Sunday's Superliga match against south Jutland got Falcon a blow to the head and was replaced with a neighborhood again.
Rasmus Falk got a blow on Sunday against south Jutland, and against Dynamo Kiev was mad again. Photo: Jens Dresling
Also Pierre Bengtsson had to be deleted against the ukrainians. He had, according to Solbakken problems with a muscle over the hip.
I am going to cross my fingers that the two when to be ready, but time is of the essence. The defending champions have under three days to prepare for the task in the middle of jutland.
- Now we must gather strength. We need to eat, drink and sleep. We don't get trained very much, and so we must see which players have survived, said Stale Solbakken, who after the 1-1 match against the strong ukrainians spoke of the many challenges that this FCK team has had this season:
- But the players have a ability to bite onto, and we have resembled a team that stands together.
- the Quality is not always 100 percent, and we dominate, not as much as we'd like, but at the same time, it has been safe and good.
the Norwegian could with good reason be satisfied with one point against Dynamo Kiev, because when you look at your good games, and the opportunities that they had, it was not stupid to get away with 1-1.
- It is a very good football team, and today they were better than us. It was a bit the opposite of in Kiev, where we were closest to victory. Today it was them.
- But we can be proud of the two achievements against Kiev, and we have put ourselves in a good position, said Stale Solbakken.
Stale Solbakkens FCK-crew have still not lost in this season's group stage in the Europa League. Photo: Lars Poulsen
Regardless of what happens in the next match against Lugano, at the FCK’s, to the with a victory over Malmö FF in the Park in the last round is on.
the FCK came against Dynamo Kiev early in front on a goal by Jens Stage, before the former FCK’is Benjamin Verbic got equalized twenty minutes before time with a classic Verbic-scoring.
It happened in a period where the FCK was otherwise in good control, and the way the reversal fell on the annoyed Stale Solbakken:
- I have said This to the players. How can you be so naive to let him kick with højrebenet away?
- He has done it 3000 times, and I have shown them video of it eight billion times. It is his hallmark, so it was annoying.
FCK leads, however, remain the group with six points. The same has Dynamo Kiev, while Malmö FF after a 0-0 draw away to Lugano are listed for the five points.
See also: Former FCK-totally destroying the party
See also: Missing out on the opportunity for havoc in the FCK-group
See also: family tragedy: top scorer travelling home from Denmark
Sports and Games KKK-hoods and swastikas: Notorious hooligans in Denmark
Sport and the Game of australian cricket from the Inside: Beauty queen scores Esbjerg-bombs