Two men from the crew of narkoskibet Duncan Island is still on board. It tells Dannie Rise, efterforskningsleder at the Copenhagen Police, to Ekstra Bladet.
Earlier on Sunday were 24 men who make up the rest of the crew, manufactured in grundlovsforhør in the Copenhagen city Court.
as did The two letter-and a freshman, which police estimate had to pick up the least 100 kilos of cocaine, which was moved from the ship and down in a smaller boat out to the island of Langeland in the yesterday Saturday.
In all there were 25 produced by today's grundlovsforhør. The two that were made in absentia. By grundlovsforhøret was the reason the last two were not, not illuminated.
- There is talk about a large container ship. And there is a part of systems that must be maintained and powered. Therefore, the two-man crew still aboard, informs Dannie Rise to Ekstra Bladet.
About 16.45 Sunday, inform the Police on Twitter, that three persons after grundlovshøret remanded in custody in 25 days, 14 people are in custody in 11 days, and 10 people are in custody in 3 x 24 hours.
the Police have chartered a bus from bob's tour Buses to take those arrested away. Photo: Per Rasmussen
112 - 16. feb. 2020 - pm. 10:18 27 charged with: Attempted to smuggle 100 kilos of cocaine
- Here is the due guard, until the company has been sent the new people can take over the maintenance, he adds.
Afløsningen arrive probably on Sunday, and afterwards, the two members from the arrested crew also be driven away and made in grundlovsforhør.
In connection with Sunday's production was a major uproar, gathered in the Annexe to the district court. A defender and a wide range of interpreters would be allocated in three different courtrooms.
Tolkestyrken included people who could speak Russian, Polish, Latvian, tagalog, hindi and Spanish.
the Article continues under the livesporet from today's grundlovsforhør:
All 27 refuse not guilty, and several of them would like to explain himself at the hearing, and several had already made statements to the police.
- In relation to the detained sailors, so we grab it such that as long as proven otherwise, then they are all under suspicion. We can at present not exclude anyone, tells Dannie Rise.
the Ship came from Ecuador and calls at Helsingborg. On the night of Saturday sailed it from here and heading towards St. Petersburg.
Saturday morning struck the police as against the ship and the three eastern europeans who found themselves in Spodsbjerg on Langeland after that, according to the charges, had retrieved the large amount of cocaine - at least 100 kilo - from the ship and a smaller boat had sailed it to the island of Langeland.
the Crime Here is the police's new elite-troops
In the following Ekstra information, it was Aktionsstyrken, who stood in for the boarding of the ship.
Duncan Iceland to Saint Petersburg. Photo: Per Rasmussen
How Police specifically came on the trail of the cocaine-the ship, will Dannie Rise did not disclose.
- Conventional investigation and international police co-operation, says it succinctly.
you just selected the item out for Rome as the place of unloading may be able to bottoms in that you can get close to the land, even if you are sailing in a large ship, as Duncan Island. The ship protrudes nine metres.
Smuglerringen behind narkotransporten is not yet clarified, but, according to the charges, they had at least 100 kilos transported to Copenhagen, and from there, some of the drug may need to be sent further up in Scandinavia.
- Bagmandsgruppen is not the only one who lacks the money, as the cargo would have brought, tells Dannie Rise.
- There is a whole circuit around the forhandlerkæden. And seen in a wider perspective, it comes here to send swells out completely at the other end of the distribution chain, tells Dannie Rise.