KUMAMOTO (Ekstra Bladet): She is the perfect bouncer! Line Haugsted owner the ability to slow down opponents without picking up too many deportations, and " The player did it again against south Korea.
- I was aware that we might not pull too much in them or push too vigorously. I got some recommendations, but that was about it, " she says, and laughs, after having cured the koreans.
a year ago, she was picked for the european championships with a questionable big toe, which in fact had plagued her already during the WORLD cup in Germany the year before. She came a little on the slack line. The time is over. 25-year-old Haugsted fighter - on the tight Line!
the Left big toe is still a sometimes difficult partner due to a mysterious and so far inexplicable suffering.
- It is difficult to get track of, I would say. I can play with it, but it lives its own life. I think, it will be super good, but I have a grip on it, she says a little tired the day before the meeting with Germany.
- It is the subject of the big toe that is the problem. No one can explain what is wrong. It started a little over two years ago with an infection in my lilletå, and then loaded I foot wrong. It resulted in an irritated bursa, which bl.a. was treated with blockades, and so it was like just getting worse and worse from there, explains the Line Haugsted.
- I can keep it in check, and it is also quiet and quiet is better, but sometimes, it is just totally blue – without anyone knowing why. It is not arthritis, it is examined. I have been with all experts at something.
But a specific diagnosis is missing, she still.
A bit tired the day after the match against south Korea, but completely combative when Germany is standing on the other side today. Photo: Bo Amstrup/Ritzau Scanpix
the Mood is nicely high after the Korean drama and before the meeting with the germans, that Denmark recently crossed swords with two years ago in ottendedelsfinalen in Magdeburg and won 24-21.
For Line Haugsted ended the fight, however, already after 22 minutes, when she got straight red for hitting an opponent in the head.
- I can at least remember, I didn't think the red card was completely fair. I have recently seen a picture that shows that I don't hit her directly in the head, " says Line Haugsted.
- the Blood disappeared from the body. I was just sad. There were many who afterwards wrote, that I should not be sorry about it. But I was not. When I feel unfairly treated and are angry, I get tears in my eyes. I was so angry!
She extended the contract with Viborg with a year to 2021.
- I have a dream to go abroad at a time. But it must be in one of the big clubs to play in the Champions League. I will win something. There should be challenges if I need to leave Denmark, she says.
- Next year Viborg ambitions to play european and my personal ambition is to win something in the course of the next year so I will not to go abroad simply to try something else. It should be to a club that will win something.
With a handball-loose ligaments and a bullen toe, it is very appropriate to skibonitten next is in time with the third semester at fysioterapeutuddannelsen.
See also: TV2 works out of bøs French national coach
See also: - We snape accepted that they mistakes off
See also: Was ripped out - a flopped hideously and three were in the top