See also: Wheezing Balotelli: - Shame on you!
that was the gist of it Saturday afternoon in Italy from a mother to a ten-year-old boy on the opposing team Aurora Desio Calcio, and it has now become a case on the ministerial level.
Italy has in the already large problems with racism. Most recently, it came to expression in the weekend, as the superstar Mario Balotelli stopped up and cut off the Serie A match between Verona and Brescia.
See also: the Fight interrupted after the drama: world star threatened with the exit
In the case of the racist cry against the ten-year boy the club has now written an open letter to the minister for sport mr Vincenzo Spadafora, the regional advisor for the sport, Martina Cambiaghi, and to sportsborgmesteren Barbara Magni.
- Negerlort. It fits. Without if and without but. Pointless. Without shame. Without brain. Addressed to a 10-year-old child. Ten years. It is not a nightmare. It is a reality and a very sad, sounds.
- It should just be a simple youth match with a moment of friendship, community and fair play.
- instead, a Aurora player feel insulted with shock-the cry of 'negro di merda' from one of the parents from the værtsklubben, sounds it.
Here is the club's letter addressed to the Italian minister for sport and several other influential people
Brøndby - 31. christmas. 2017 - at. 18:22 Brøndby-fans raging: They cannot understand a shit of fodboldkultur
See also: Star raging: national Coach has bowed to the racists
the Voice being referred to as feminine, and was consulted by peers and other adults, but the ten-year boy reacted not at all. He continued to play football, which he loves, and only after the fight he told about the tilråbet to the coach and parents.
- With this letter Auroa Desio publicly condemn this shame, which affects both the boy and Balotelli, so that in the political authorities and the media can be formed a front against this phenomenon, says in the letter.
the Club expects to initiate a study to identify the woman, who called out to the ten-year boy.
- As a symbolic gesture to support the victims and to show the total condemnation of the racism from some of our teams play with the faces painted black, the sounds from the club.
- the Other of our team will make workshops with the drawings in order to show that we are all people, saith the.
so the woman with the tilråbene is identified, refuses Aurora Desio Calcio meeting modstanderklubben from Sovicese in any context. And even if it should cost fines or other sanctions.
the Former has a stjerneangriber stated that all mørkhudede players should leave the Italian Serie A which you can read RIGHT HERE
See also: After the bitter racismestrid: - I got many death threats
See also: These clubs have Premier League's ugliest fans
Sports and Games a Dream job in United - such was the