Conor McGregor is ready and the same is the UFC and Dana White.
Since The Notorious magnificent comeback in the oktagonen at UFC 246 in January, as he is familiar won in superior style after just 40 seconds, there has been much talk about the irerens next opponent.
Conor McGregor itself is not in doubt.
He will have a rematch against his arch rival, Khabib Nurmagomedov, which in the past have done it with the controversial and self-proclaimed king of oktagonen.
But it stands to Khabib Nurmagomedovs camp, it does not come in the speech.
This struck dagestanerens manager, Ali Abdelaziz, fixed at Saturday's UFC 247 in an interview with ESPN.
the Faceoff in the two kamphaner last time went in oktagongen against each other. Photo: Noah K. Murray / Ritzau Scanpix
The two kamphaner has an exceptionally strained relationship with each other, which is reflected in the manager's opinions.
- This battle will only be for something if they meet in the street and beaten, says Ali Abdelaziz to ESPN.
The announcement falls is probably not in the good soil of the UFC's messiah, Dana White long has held that Conor McGregor is next in line for a fight against Khabib Nurmagomedov, if the latter wins his fight against Tony Ferguson at UFC 249.
- He (McGregor ed.) will have to make something really spectacular. He is shit, do you understand? Asked Abdelaziz rhetorical ESPN's journalist before he continued.
- Conor McGregor is one of the biggest stars, because he is one of the largest møgsvin.
See also: Surprised Mark O.: Got on the nose of the coach
- We can not like him, and comes never to the. Every time we see him, there is likely to be trouble, says Ali Abdelaziz.
The two slagsbrødre met in October 2018 in a long-awaited and hyped fight that had a tumultarisk prelude, and, if possible, an even more chaotic aftermath.
For while Conor McGregor trashtalkede Khabib Nurmagomedov with everything from his religion to his family, said the unbeaten champion is primarily again in the ring.
He won the fight with a submission in the 4. round, but did not stop there. Dagestaneren put in place an attack into irerens corner outside the oktagonen, which resulted in the most chaotic scenes seen in the UFC's history.
so ended the first showdown between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Conor McGregor. Photo: Stephen R. Sylvanie / Ritzau Scanpix
A possible fight between the two stars is considered by Dana White as being a legendary megakamp the size of Ali against Foreman.
the UFC's interest in the fight is therefore difficult to overlook. It can potentially be the biggest fight ever in the UFC's history.
It is Khabib Nurmagomedovs the camp of the indifferent.
- There is good economy in it for Khabib, if he takes the Conor fight. Everything's just not about the money, not at all for Khabib Nurmagomedov, ending Ali Abdelaziz.
Sports and Games Living in a caravan: the OLYMPICS-absolutely bet everything for his new dreamSee also: Mark O. met with the scowling glances: 'Who the hell is he?'