Mikkel Hansen was back on the håndboldbanen Saturday, when he, along with Paris Saint-Germain drove Aalborg Handball over in the Champions League.
Thus was the Danish world star combat training for the first time in almost two months, and Mikkel Hansen scored six times in a 37-24 victory.
- It is clear that there was an extra big motivation. It is indeed a long time ago, and we met a Danish team, who until now had played really well. We had a few players back from injuries and this one could well see. We showed that we were significantly better than Aalborg, says Mikkel Hansen.
He sustained a concussion in september and has not played handball since 11. september, and it has not been fun to sit out so long.
- I think everyone can relate to, that it gives great pleasure to be back at work and doing what you love. So it meant a lot to me. It was great to be back in his life again.
I have been struggling with something concussion, and of course it is heavy to work with, but luckily I have had it before. I have been able to use my experience from back then, compared to how much you can squeeze it, says the Danish profile.
Mikkel Hansen, however, has not felt any pressure in relation to climb his comeback, and he has it good now.
the Club has been good to give me the tranquility I needed, but also when to push me, when I should be pressed, and, to put a fine training program. There are constantly added more and more, but I have not been rushed in time. So it looks really reasonable.
I have been able to train physically for a relatively long time, but one thing is to train physically for themselves. Anything else is to get the contact in a physical sport like handball, and it should be ready for, says Mikkel Hansen.
The big question for many Danish håndboldfans with EM in January in mind is, of course, when Mikkel Hansen framework topformen.
Landsholdkollega Henrik Møllgaard gives his bid.
- Mikkel is a piece from the top level, but the core skills he has, are rarely rusty.
- He's missing, of course, something is missing to get some matches in his legs, but he is so skilled, and he works hard to hit the top again.
- Wait me, if he is not where he should be, in a few months, says Møllgaard.
See also: Good news: Mikkel turned back and dealt damage too
Formula 1 - 2. nov. 2019 - at. 20:07 Haas-progress: - So much better
See also: Reviled by the competitor: - Were I him, I would not talk about it
Sports and Games Raw for unsweetened: So juicy will be There book
Sports and Games Completely for Gibraltar: Here is unique in scandinavia because the commute-kings