It is more than three years ago, the 32-year-old heavily pregnant woman Louise Borglit a rainy novemberaften was found killed in Elverparken in Herlev.
was followed the wound of the connectors found Michael Hudlebusch the young woman lying in the grass. But even though it's been several years since that night, forget the never.
- I'm out and walk my dog with a vennepars wife, when we see something bright in the air about 50 meters in front of us. It swings from side to side and is raised approximately a half metres above the ground, so we are wondering what the hell it is. As we come closer, we can see that it is a dog, coming towards us, tells Michael Hudlebusch to Ekstra Bladet.
- Quite quietly comes over to us. It's looking very determined towards the shelter of the bushes, and when I go with the above, I see a person lying in the wet grass. My first thought is that it is a person who has had an indisposition, but when I take fat in the arm is completely flaccid, I'm thinking, 'fuck, it is completely mad'.
112 - 2. dec. 2016 - pm. 08:41 Former drabschef about Louise-the killing: Time is working against the police
Michael Hudlebusch facing forward in connection with the documentary 'Drabscheferne - the unsolved cases' which appears on Dplay now and on Channel 5 later in the year.
to Ekstra Bladet tells Michael Hudlebusch, how he for several minutes fought for Louise Borglits life.
- I have a nurse in the tube, that tells me what I should do, so I do not go in panic. She asks me to open the woman's jacket, so I can better give cpr. It is here, I find that it is terribly mad.
- I can see stikhuller, and from one moment to another, I stand with a person who is bleeding to death. It is very strong, remember Michael Hudlebusch.
But even as it goes up for venneparret, to Louise Borglit not just have fallen on and have gotten an indisposition, is the calm and is not afraid, tells Michael Hudlebusch.
- I when not to consider, that I also may be in danger. It is only later, when I see the news that it is a pregnant woman who has been killed, that I get it bad. Can I not be in my own body, tells Michael Hudlebusch, which are advised to take over a psychiatric ward.
the 112 - 26. nov. 2019 - at. 20:03 heavily pregnant Louise knivdræbt in the park: Here is the emergency call
Louise Borglit was pregnant in the seventh month, when a killer with several knife wounds put an end to her and her unborn son's life. She was wearing his svogers rainwear and rubber boots in order to vent the sister's dog - a golden retriever.
Her attire and the fact that she was in a dark, rainy park with the sister's dog, has led to speculation about whether the killer could have mistaken her with someone else. For nothing in the 32-year-old woman's life is pointing - directly - at events that are so severe, that it could even give rise to the killing.
But today - over three years later, the perpetrator is still not found.
which is displayed on the Dplay now and on Channel 5 later this year
the Documentary 'Drabscheferne - the unsolved cases' which appears on Dplay now and on Channel 5 later in the year.
Crime 44 people were killed: Eight murderers on the loose