In the night, TV2 Zulu premiere at the new realityprogram 'Key to success', which follows 12 aspiring danes, who are drawn to Marbella in Spain in order to win a position in the exclusive real estate agent Tine Hagemeister.
She is pæredansk, but has spent most of his adult life outside of the pond, where she sells and rents out luxury villas in the absolute highest price ranges.
There will be demand for the sought-after job, when the fight goes loose in the evening on TV2 Zulu. Photo: Henrik Ohsten/TV2
When it comes to his own dwelling, she can not completely get rid of the broker-gene.
- Because I always have business on the brain, I always do it, that I live in something I have in mind to sell again, explains Tine Hagemeister.
the Properties container she in a shorter number of years, while she makes them ready for resale.
- just As I embroider pillows and carpets, so relaxing, I also to fix up homes, says Tine Hagemeister.
- I will say, it is a hobby. I love to do it, even though it is a lot of work.
She believes, moreover, that it is a healthy signal to send to its customers that we even dare to invest heavily in the bricks.
See also: Selling luxury apartment
See also: Erik Brandt loses a million: - Now I just have to with it
Although she has spent most of his life in England and Spain, the fatherland is still a very special place in Tine Hagemeisters home.
- I was born and raised in Denmark, so of course I have a scandinavian style, but I have mixed something London with a check in it because of the many years I have lived in the city, she says.
- If you come into where I live, I will believe that you can feel, I'm Danish.
How does she live
When the Tine Hagemeister helps others with finding a your dream home, it is often in multimillionklassen, and when she herself must have a roof over your head, there is also no narrow places.
She has five points, as she is always considering, when she must invest in a possible new home:
- It is primarily about where the property is located. The three most important things are location, location, location.
- I live next to a golf course, of which I am a member of. I have the garage out to the golf course, so I can run out with my buggy (golf cart, red.) and up in the club.
- I do not have any live front of me, so I have a good view.
- There, where I live, I have 24 hours security guard (security guard, red.), so it is a kind of closed area.
- it is of course important, what you can be allowed to build on the site, you buy. You can't help thinking a little business.
Source: Trine HagemeisterShow more Close
'the Key to success' rolls across the screen in the evening at 21.00 on Danish TV2 Zulu.