'Luksusfælden' is Tuesday evening back with a new season, where the experts again to try to help financially strapped people to get out of the gældshullet.
Mette Reissmann is ready for another round in the head of the TV3 programme, and here she is - and her with-experts - to experience a little of each. It she says to Ekstra Bladet.
- I think rarely, we have seen so many families and people who tell lies and keeps many secrets for each other. There are many things that do not come up to the surface, says 'Luksusfælden'-the expert about the upcoming season.
She also says that the experts several times in the season experienced persons, who talked ugly to each other or spoke ill of others.
- It came a little behind me. We have all of our borders for when something is too much, and my is certainly reached many times in this season, saith the her.
See also: TV2-expert chastises 'shut down thought tv'
While devoted viewers of 'Luksusfælden' probably knows all about payday loans, and how the kind of loans that can devastate one's economy, so must the viewers to get used to a new type of loan this season.
- There is also a thing, which we haven't seen before, and as I am very concerned, and it is this phenomenon that one can borrow between each other privately on Facebook. Everyone knows about payday loans and think it's crap, but people also need to learn about Facebook loans. It is even more dangerous, she says and elaborates:
- If you think that payday loans are a stick of dynamite, so it is here an atomic bomb, you can throw in people's personal finances. It is an unregulated market, and there are no rules that helps you, and there are no requirements about what you must disclose the interest and the costs.
Film, tv & radio - 9. jan. 2020 - pm. 22:29 Go completely knaldeamok: - I was really upset about it
Therefore, it can also go very wrong when you set out to borrow money through groups on Facebook, and it gets the viewers to see in the course of the season.
Viewers will get to experience that one of the persons who have availed themselves of the loans are exposed to some inddrivelsesmetoder, which is somewhat reminiscent of what we saw in the 90's with the bikers, if the person does not pay back on time.
- You are called to it, you call kaffemøder, but before it kaffemøde takes place, is one which the debtor has been threatened with, that your family and friends on Facebook get to know that you are such a one who does not pay the money back. And if there is anything we know, it is that guilt and shame is a very strong driving force in relation to it here, she says.
The former member of parliament considers, that it is something that politicians should look closely at.
I am deeply concerned about this kind of loans, and I think it is something that you politically must keep a watchful eye on and find out what you can do with.
See also: hated after unimaginable tragedy: - It shocks me really
For, though the 'Luksusfælden' repeatedly warned against expensive pay with high interest rates, so people continue to record them.
- There are many people who do not understand that when the bank says no, then it is because they believe it. So, is it not, because you must go somewhere else. It has many people find difficult to understand. There is a reason for it.
- It is not, because the bank has something personal against you. It is, of course, because it's probably not so reasonable financially, if you borrow more money. But anyway you go out to other places - it can be because of desperation, or because you have the attitude that you just want the things, you now will have, says Mette Reissmann.
You can see the 'Luksusfælden' every Tuesday at 20:00 on TV3 and Viaplay.
See also: Confirm: she is Now the girlfriend of a Danish millionaire