In the latest title of the 'Lion's den', which appeared on screen on Thursday night at the DR1, invested Jacob Vogl of 250,000 crowns for 30 percent of Mette Neerup mariager's business, That's Mine.
On the way he is thus the equal of Mette's existing investor, Jesper Holst Schmidt, who also owns 30 percent of the company, while Mette even so owns 40 percent.
the Joy was great at Mette, as she entered into the new cooperation, but has since not everything looked bright for the company That's Mine. 15. January lost Mette namely an action for infringement of the company's design.
Thats' Mine has been around since 2015 and in 2017, the company legemadrasser challenged by a similar design product on the market.
the Products resemblance to each other, and this thus became the start of a krænkelsessag in the Maritime and Commercial court, as Mette filed a lawsuit against the competing company.
Film, tv & radio - 23. jan. 2020 - pm. 16:47 Rejected in the 'Lion's den': Now, sticking it completely
Mette had taken his daughter to demonstrate his products. Photo: DR
Unfortunately for Cass, she has now lost the lawsuit, and it is certainly something that frustrates her. It she says to Ekstra Bladet.
- I think it is døduretfærdigt. I have made a design that did not exist, and out of the blue comes suddenly trailing something that looks like it is complete. On the company's social media they have even pictures of my daughter on my mattress, and it uses those to promote their products, says Mette Neerup Mariager.
- the Outcome is a killer for me and makes me sad. Even though I don't know if it'll have some consequences yet, since it is brand new, so it has certainly cost a lot of money and time.
Now see Mette forward.
- I just need to move on. We consider, however, that the appeal, because it is so bloody stupid that we have lost. But it can be something like a little sewing, that have done it. Fortunately, I have got shown my mattresses for a lot of people in the tv now. Some believed that it was me, who had copied the other company, and it was not fat, she continues and adds:
- Now I have Jacob and Jesper in the back, so should it happen again, we are far more geared up. Now I'm just looking forward to what the future offers for That's My.
Film, tv & radio - 24. jan. 2020 - pm. 06:10 Got a lot of criticism in the 'Lion's den': no Regrets
Mette Neerup Mariager and Jacob Vogl are both excited for the new collaboration. Photo: DR
When the 'Lion's den' rolls over the screen, it is not much the lions can get to know about the companies, the offers into the short pitch.
Jacob Vogl tells, however, that he well knew that Mette and That's My had a trial running before he invested 250.000 crowns and was co-owner.
- We only have 45-60 minutes to come into the company in the program, so it is hard to get into at all conditions, but in return we have some time subsequently to find out whether the things people have said, votes. We have a form we send out with 50 questions to the companies, and here told Mette with the same, that she had the case of running, explains Jacob Vogl, and continues:
- So, can I choose to draw me or not. And if you, as a lion withdraws, comes ahead of the runner not in the program. So what you see in the tv, are actually written under the successive. I chose not to pull me because of the lawsuit. I asked for it, but I saw it not as an obstacle for cooperation. Mette is really cool!
It had probably been different, if not the Mette herself had told about the case.
But she had kept it a secret that she drove a trial, so I had pulled feelers to me. So I was worried in relation to, that there was played with open cards, says Jacob Vogl.
Film, tv & radio - 23. jan. 2020 - pm. 21:00 Broke down in the 'Lion's den': - We subscribed us only PR
Jacob was particularly fond of Mette's ammepude, as this special is good to the twins, and he himself is tvillingefar. Photo: DR
Jacob also says that they are now considering to appeal the case, since they feel unfairly treated, but otherwise he looks like in the future.
- We will just look forward. There is not someone who gets ahead by copying others. All the funny stuff we find on, it copies the other also. How is it, but then we find as just something new, sounds it from him.
Danish well-known - 17. jan. 2020 - pm. 16:33 Big crisis after the 'Lion's den': the Server went down.