a few weeks are making to this year's version of Cirkusrevyen in time. Exactly begin the work with the sharp and funny texts 4. march.
once Again, the Lisbet Dahl, who directs the show, which she even plays with in. Something of a physical feat you would think, but it rejects the 73-year-old Dahl.
- thus, It is not something to talk about, she says to Ekstra Bladet and tells that it is there to stay in shape during the winter to be able to cope with yet another summer, not something she has spent time on.
- I exercise not or go for walks in the woods or something. What should I run around after. I am active six months of the year, when we play the revue, so it must be plenty. I did not bother to keep me in shape, says Lisbet Dahl.
According to the experienced revue-star, does it come with the mold just as quiet as the lyrics are to the sketcher to be tested by and made for a great revue on the stage on the Hill.
- It is a quiet and tranquil running, and when we finally when to the evening of the performance, so one should keep in mind that I am perhaps on the scene in three minutes ten to 12 times in the course of an evening. As hard is it is not on the way, " she stresses.
Niels Ellegaard, Mille Lehfeldt, Ulf Pilgaard, Carsten Svendsen and Lisbet Dahl poses in the team's Cirkusrevyen. Photo: Henning Hjorth
Since the 2019 season of Cirkusrevyen ended in the beginning of september, tim curry the night completely.
- I have kept quite free, had some guests and seen little people, but most of all, I have made nothing.
- What are you doing when you are doing nothing. Reading books, looking out the window or what?
- I read, at least not in books. I've seen a lot of tv, and I have discovered that it is the same, they send all the time. When they have posted something in the evening, they send the same the next day. It's crazy boring, says Lisbet Dahl.
There is a premiere at this year's edition of Cirkusrevyen in the middle of may. More than 87,000, the danes have already secured a ticket to the revue, which will be Ulf Pilgaards last.