Ronnie Schwartz went in the course of one conversation from the to be the big hero to a renegade villain in Silkeborg, denmark.
He had got an offer from Herning, he could not refuse, and he admitted the subsequent lies and infidelity to his employer Silkeborg.
the Outcry has spread out farther in the country than club tilskuerrækker. It is probably almost only a SAS-advertising must satisfy for it claims that the rye bread is a Turkish invention, which have been able to bring more minds to the boil than Schwartz' skadesløgn this week.
It has certainly cost the attacker a turn in Twitter-the guillotine, where the obvious pun, that 'Plaffeministeren shot himself in the foot', was taken extensively in use. Silkeborg-boss Jesper Stüker called earlier in the week his behavior for the 'annoying and unprofessional' and predicted that it would go out over Ronnie's legacy with the fans, he just turned his back.
It began with a roundly interview with TV Midtvest brought Sunday.
Here he told how he, due to interest from Russian composed with a back injury and played the 'charade' under SIF's training camp in the south of spain in the course of transfervinduets dying days. He would not risk an injury in the last moment could thwart drømmeskiftet.
Schwartz gave, in addition, not expression of regret that much. Instead he had sent a little verbally shelling against the SIF, as he said, to be unambitious and dilatory to download new names.
There was plaffet on the box without the big care, when Ronnie Schwartz had a chat about the shift with the TV Midtvests Dan Hirsch Sørensen. Photo: /Lars Ronbog
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Superligaveteran: Many had made the same
In a time when many yearn for more frankness from unique in scandinavia because the medietrænede players, was 'the minister's' concessions still a tad too outspoken. Ekstra Bladet has spoken with some of those who have given their opinion.
Superliga bomberen ended up having to rub extra salt in the silkeborgensernes wounds by bekymringsfrit to talk about his dishonesty.
Morten Crone Sejersbøl, Joachim Andersen's medierådgiver, shall be liable, however, most of the lie itself.
- It is not so much about what he says, but what he has done. He even says that he has lied - and thus lied to the fans, sponsors and teammates, says Morten Crone Sejersbøl to Ekstra Bladet.
Rajko Lekic, a former Silkeborg-bombs, by contrast, has a great understanding of Schwartz' situation. Although Silkeborg still have a place in Lekic's heart, under the he Ronnie to get the law to change the survival struggle in the Area out with mesterskabskamp on the heath.
- When it's just a træningsturnering, then one must try to understand that Ronnie is a man who is in his career autumn, and which has the opportunity to get a golden chance. I think that very many players had done the same, if given the opportunity, and it should perhaps think about before you throw mud, he says.
the Moral is it is not very nice - it is not okay to lie, it looks bad when you are on contract. But everyone in the world know that it is a pissehårdt game. As a football player has one 10-15 years to make his money and live out his dream. And it is difficult to have ice in the stomach in the situation and think that it is enough to go. There you can quickly think of, that it would not be to bear to miss the chance because of an injury in a practice match.
Lekic perspiration trickled goals for the Ecomuseum pride in what was then called the SAS League. Photo: Claus Bonnerup/Polfoto
Both Lekic and Crone Sejersbøl agree that open and honest players is a breath of fresh air to English football. They let however both to believe that a humble apology might have been in his place, if not Plaffeministeren would arouse too much anger in the otherwise loving SIF-fans.
- I had enough of the council to him to acknowledge that it was a little dirty game and so give an excuse, if he felt there was a need for it. When he chooses not to do it, it must be, because he doesn't believe he owes any neither excuses or explanations, and then underlines it for me just that it is a rather cynical and not particularly sympathetic action, says Crone Sejrsbøl.
Lekic concedes also that he himself had seized upon the part a little in a different way.
- There is no doubt, that I had explained the situation and said sorry. And meant it from the heart. I know when also, he is not proud of his action, but he just felt that it was the only action he could do at the time.
in Addition to the suddenly not-so-pretty bride will Silkeborg IF's fans also might remember Schwartz for a year and a half with 50 appearances and 40 boxes. The main character even has not wanted to comment further on the matter.
- It was a charade from my side. But all in Silkeborg-the camp bought my explanation. I could not play, I said to them. For you know what, I could not risk to be harmed, now, when FC Midtjylland would have me. It would be a drømmeskifte for me.
- you Know what? Sometimes you are allowed to be hard and selfish. This was a great opportunity for me in a relatively high fodboldalder. A contract on two and a half years with the best team in Denmark, I say not no to. If I have to stab someone a plate in order to achieve my goal, then so be it.
- The lack of ambition in Silkeborg, denmark. FC Midtjylland will be the champion every year and also invest in it. They let it not just be talking. I think not, Silkeborg IF should be such a elevatorklub, that moves up and down between Mlb and 1. division.
- I really like the club. I do. But they have to get into the fight, if they must be with in the premier League. It deserves the city and the stadium. FC Midtjylland are two to three levels of Silkeborg. Not only in the table, but in all contexts.
See also: Lied about damage: - Unprofessional
FC Midtjylland - 10. feb. 2020 - pm. 13:48 Superliga-bombs lied hurt
FC Midtjylland - 10. feb. 2020 - pm. 13:48 Superliga-bombs lied hurt the League - 10. feb. 2020 - pm. 10:10 Chug swings the hammer: - I am speechless!