Kras criticism from one of the club's greats is not exactly what Manchester United could wish for.
nevertheless, this is what Eric Cantona has given the club in the 'christmas gift'.
He compares this to see Ole Gunnar Solskjærs troops to play with that love that older gentleman.
In a video where he is wearing nissehue, he sends the humorous broadside off.
Cantona: “Watching United play now is a bit like making love as an old man. You try as hard as you can, but at the end of the day everyone is a bit disappointed. But they will be back!” #MUFC [Otro] pic.twitter.com/Q0ECvWURsc— United Xtra (@utdxtra) December 24, 2019
Manchester United has a special place in my heart, but to see United play now is a little like putting that old man...
- You try as well, you can, but when all comes to all, so that ends up all a little disappointed.
- But they come back, for it is the biggest club in the world.
Cantona played in storklubben from 1992 to 1997. Photo: Jason Cairnduff/Ritzau Scanpix
- When I say it to swipe as an old man, so I'm not talking about me. It was just a metaphor, says the 53-year-old with a insidious smile.
Cantona was a beloved player in Manchester United, where he reached the 80 boxes in 177 matches for the club, before he stopped in 1997.
Right now is the famous club in a bad position as number eight in the Premier League, but it may change sharply after the hefty juleprogram.
- It's all about the reaction now. We have two matches around christmas, so that we must turn back, it sounded from Solskjær after the ugly 2-0 home defeat against the drain plug Watford.
Manchester United are playing on Boxing Day against Newcastle and then Burnley. Two battles that can be won, but with the current form is no safely.
One positive thing is, however, that the French Paul Pogba is on the way back, and he must find his best I reach to turn things around for the failed team.
He was praised for his indhop against Watford and the manager intends him as the best all round player in the world. It, he tells Sky Sports.
- He can play all over in the midfield. He is a box to box player. He can go down and receive the ball and beat the long balls.
- His role depends on the fight. It is the beauty of having him on the team. He is the best all-round midfielder in the world. He can play all the roles, says Solskjær ecstatic.
Then there is laid a pressure on the charismatic star.
the Danish football - 25. dec. 2019 - at. 09:08 Alternative christmas: Bendtner in paradise
See also: the Legend is making a comeback
Sports and Games BIG gallery: 17 Stars without clothes
Sports and Games Game sports-year in the wait: Here is the cheapest tv option