In the course of the autumn raged a tv war between Yousee and Discovery Networks Denmark.
It all ended with that Yousee no longer have Discovery Networks Denmark channels in their range.
More League viewers have therefore purchased access to the bl.a. Canal 9 and Eurosport 2 through a streaming service Dplay.
As the premier League on Sunday, were back at Dplay, however, there was massive problems with showing Eurosport 2.
the Tv service went in the black in parts of the fighting Jutland-Hobro and Silkeborg-AaB with the message 'cannot play back the video something happened unexpectedly.'
It got many viewers to be good crazy cash machine on Dplays Facebook page. So far, a search has been commented 175 times.
Kurt Pedersen writes: 'For the hell of any fraud. Since the first match to appear after the knife in the back at Yousee, works the shit not! There is any money to be returned to the users', followed by a sur emoji.
Lars Flinthøj writes: 'What crap. It will be a short acquaintance here.'
Mie hotel andel's berlin. writes: 'now Came into the fight Dplay...'
Kasper Bale writes: 'It is great that your shit does not work, when you see the Superliga, especially when it is the only reason that you have subscribed to your streaming service in order to be allowed to see the Superliga after your break with Yousee, it is a big ommer!'
Parts of the match between Silkeborg and AaB could not be seen on the Dplay. Photo: Ernst van Norde/Ritzau Scanpix
Give 'small consolation'
The inability to see Superliga on Dplay due to problems with a supplier, and Dplay-customers can now look forward to a little compensation.
- We are of course super infuriating about it here. Right now our focus is to find out what has gone wrong and how we can prevent it from happening a second time. The fault lies with one of our international suppliers, " says Discovery Networks Denmark's communication and PR-manager, Lena Bøgild, to Ekstra Bladet.
- There are we just dependent on the very technique, which you also see on many of the other streaming services.
- It is thankfully not something that happens every time, but it's just insanely annoying that it happens today (Sunday, red.), when the League gets going, and there is a lot out there, who have rejoiced to see it. We are sincerely bored of it and can easily put ourselves into their frustation.
- There are many Yousee customers who have the sign, Dplay-subscription in the new year. They can look forward to get the money back?
- Right now, we just focus on getting fixed this error and find out what we can do to prevent it from happening in the future. But we would like to offer all of the viewers who experienced problems with the livesignalet today, 14 days extra free trial period with Dplay as a small patch on the wound.
- FCK meetings Celtic on Thursday in the Europa League. Can the FCK-fans quietly buying Dplay before the match?
- of Course they can it. We have an ambition to be one of the leading streaming services, and we are constantly working to improve ourselves. Dplay should be a service, which works every time. Therefore, we will also get to the bottom of what triggered the problems in the day, so we can do everything, that it does not happen again in the future.
- Our goal is, of course, play each time, one comes in at Dplay, and we will do everything possible to live up to going forward.
You can follow the League-it was between OB and Brøndby live at dawn.dk right HERE.
See also: Tv service went in the black: 'now Came into the fray'
the Spanish football - 9. feb. 2020 - pm. 12:05 Raging over TV2: 'Is completely gone?'
Sport and the Game of australian cricket from the Inside: The sad truth about the many BIF-million
Sports and Games Detection: FCM-coach was close to Manchester City