Lars Larsen's last wish: Family is power

the Family after dynekongen Lars Larsen has power over the JYSK group. It shall notify the family and the company, on Wednesday morning in a written notice to

Lars Larsen's last wish: Family is power

the Family after dynekongen Lars Larsen has power over the JYSK group. It shall notify the family and the company, on Wednesday morning in a written notice to

Ann McDonald
Ann McDonald
06 November 2019 Wednesday 13:00
7 Reads
Lars Larsen's last wish: Family is power

the Family after dynekongen Lars Larsen has power over the JYSK group.

It shall notify the family and the company, on Wednesday morning in a written notice to Ekstra Bladet.

Community - 6. nov. 2019 - at. 10:00 Widow: Would make Lars proud

'It is Lars Larsen (JYSK Fund to own 1 percent of the Lars Larsen Group, as the fund is a voting interest at 1 percent, while the remaining 99 percent of both the ownership as voting comes to lie with the family,' says the message, which is sent from JYSK's press office.

This is several years of speculation about the company's future is settled.

For dynekongen has on several occasions helped to create uncertainty about who should take over after him.

Danish celebrity - 19. aug. 2019 - at. 11:08 Died with family at his side

In 2016, he gave a speculation of nourishment, when he in an interview with Berlingske said:

- There is created a fund. A small one, that maybe the ad oar can grow big. But it must first enter into force, the day I'm gone. The concept is in place, so now it's just adjustments going forward.

- I've seen enough elendigheder around the old systems, where it is always the firstborn, to take over a business. And it would be very strange if it just had to be the best. So, in order to defend my business and make it better and better, it also, to a fondsbestyrelse with businessmen need to make sure that it is the best, sitting on the different items without regard to family relationships. That's how it should always be.

- THIS is also my child. It must also have his share of the inheritance. And it gets by far the largest part. It is in full agreement with my two children. Are they gonna get, so they live well, that there is no problem in. But they must accept that the first and foremost is JYSK, which will use the economy to get us done worldwide.

Danish celebrity - 21. jun. 2019 - at. 10:30 Lars Larsen seriously ill with cancer

the Year after was the outlook, however, moderated since the company issued a press release with Lars Larsen as the sender:

'It has always been important to Lars Larsen Group continues as a family-owned group. Therefore, will the family continue to own at least 90 percent of JYSK. The fund has a small stake, but in return, it must be involved in connection with important decisions regarding Lars Larsen Group.'

But, as Lars Larsen became ill of liver cancer, was the message clear: the Family came first:

'It is, unfortunately, a very serious diagnosis, I have been, and therefore I will use my time and my effort on my family. It means a lot to me, to the future direction of the company is in space, said Lars Larsen, who announced his son, Jacob Brunsborg, became the new chairman of the board.

today, says Jacob Brunsborg in the press release:

'It has constantly been vital to Lars Larsen Group, including JYSK to continue as a strong, family-owned business.'

Lars Larsen died 19. august this year 71 years old. In addition to his son, Jacob, leaves Lars Larsen himself and his wife, Kristine, his daughter Mette and four grandchildren.

Through the press offices of JYSK communicated to it, that there are no further comments.

the Body and the training Died of liver cancer - how to detect the disease

the well-Known Poor-Lars from Thy: Dead as the world's most duvet-king

Updated: 06.11.2019 13:00
Comments

Warning!

You have to login for comment. If you are not a member? Register now.

Login Sign Up