Lotte Grigel is not super surprised.
- Yes, that is... There is not much to say. The situation is really such, that I can understand all parties. I would so much wish we had delivered a better result in december. The number nine has left everyone in a difficult situation where it is difficult to find head and tail in what you must say. The disappointment after the WORLD cup was huge, says playmakeren in the phone from the French Nantes.
- In the sport at this level you just have to recognize that such is the gamete. There is not much to say for it. We were superglade for Christmas, and I wish him all the best in the future. There is no game much else to say to him.
- if you Have participated in the evaluation?
- I think all the players have participated in one degree or another. It is a fine piece of work after the finals, not least mentally, has been tough for everyone. To DHF so come to the decision is what it is. I can, as I said, understand all parties. The reality can be tough, unfortunately!
- Are you surprised?
- It is a little hard to say. That has been measured, weighed, evaluated and considered, and of course, I am with you on what is going on. I can at least say that Klavs Bruun has delivered blood, sweat and tears, says esbjergenseren.
- I understand that it is a mutual decision. I think Klavs has put so much soul in it, that of course it is hard for him, it should end like that. It is tough, it is hard – but it is elite sport.
Lotte Grigel (in the middle) understand all parties around the sacking of Klavs Bruun. Photo: Lars Poulsen
- Is it the right decision?
and This time the show. Klavs has moved the team and the players personally, the last five years, and it may well be, that there must be a new to get the last out of the team. Measured on the result at the WORLD cup seeing it might not like that, but I can say for certain that we have put the layers on. But maybe a new coach develop some spillemæssige things before the european championships at home in december.
- What type of coach you could imagine take over?
- and I will not mess myself in, but I can say that it is to be damelandstræner in Denmark, it is eddermame a hard work. The sport takes up so much of the Danish culture, that when the results are not there, there are so many, one of the trays. There are many opinions, and people are damn well after one. It is a hard job!
BRUUNE SENTENCE: How did l. it
the 2015 WORLD cup in Denmark: Denmark no. 6 (if you fail)
Denmark beats Sweden 26-19 in ottendedelsfinalen, but loses 30-31 to Romania in the quarter-finals. Losing the battle for fifth place to Russia 21-25, and the players slander subsequently, the national coach that he was not aware how important the fifth place was. Denmark would have come in a group with two european teams.
2016 OLYMPIC qualification in Denmark: Denmark knocked out (if you fail)
the national Team opens with 25-32 against Romania, and then the ballet is almost over. The team lost 22-26 to Montenegro and win 38-17 over Uruguay. Denmark comes in spite of the home in Aarhus is not for the OLYMPICS in Rio.
2016: the Players ' evaluation (First)
the Extra Leaf can in may reveal that the players in a three-page long evaluation outweighed by Klavs Bruun Jørgensen for. L. will be simply disassembled. The most curious point is that he, up to the first OLYMPICS-kvalkamp against Romania have shown old vhs videos of the DM-finals in 1997, where Virum with the national coach and Søren Herskind win the gold over Ajax.
the Players ask: Why should they see a five minute video of Romania and 50 minutes of a DM-finale? The opposite might have been more optimal!
2016 european championship in Sweden: Denmark number 4 (shots)
Here comes the only definite success! A EM after the OLYMPICS, carries always the imprint of the worn out and stopped the players. Denmark wins the rub and stub in the group with the Czech republic, Montenegro and Hungary and drags maximum points to mellemrunden, and after the matches against Norway, 20-22, Russia, 26-26, Romania 21-17 waiting for the Netherlands in the semifinals 22-26. The team loses bronzekampen to France 22-25.
2017 WORLD cup in Germany: Denmark, number 6 (if you fail)
DHF extension a week before the finals with the national coach, so the contract runs three years to summer 2021. Denmark to progress from group stage with Montenegro 24-31, Japan 32-18, Tunisia 37-19, Brazil 22-20 and Russia 27-32. Beats Germany in ottendedelsfinalen 21-17 and losing to Sweden in the quarterfinals 23-26 in a fight, they had all the chances to win.
2018 european championship in France: Denmark number 8 (if you fail)
Denmark opens with a 30-29 over Sweden, when Sandra Toft picks Nathalie Hagman on penalties after the time and turn then Poland 28-21. Losing to a narrow Serbian team 25-30, goes in mellemrunden and slaps together against France 23-29 and Russia 21-32. The team travels and show the morality of 24-23 over Montenegro in the final match.
2019 WORLD cup in Japan: Denmark, number 9 (First)
Denmark comes limping in time with the WORLD cup after storsejren over Australia. 26-26 against south Korea, 25-26 against Germany and 24-18 over Brazil puts the team under pressure: Only a victory over the French european and world champions sends the team into the main tournament. The national team, with a once storspillende Sandra Toft in the goal to win 20-18.
the Team loses then to a afbudsramt Norway 19-22, but win 27-24 over the Netherlands and as ’just’ win over Serbia in order to send itself on to a battle for seventh place. They play 26-26, and the dream of the OLYMPICS in Tokyo next summer is killed.
Handball - 8. jan. 2020 - pm. 17:49 Tired of suddenly firing: - It hurts
Handball - 8. jan. 2020 - pm. 13:46 Klavs Bruun stops as coach
Sports and Games Here rolls millionerne: So much earn the WORLD cup-the girls