- Maybe we should use the forces to get the 900 mill. back from Nordea.
- A handicapped have lived out a dream ...
- Cheers for the ...
How to write Hanne F in one of the 30 comments that are written on the jv.dks Facebook-profile about a handicapped man who traveled to south Africa in one year. And took his municipality-paid help (the so-called BPA) with.
For Haderslev Kommune has studied carefully the rules about the kind of help and they say that you are only allowed to travel away with its helps in one month without seeking permission - and, therefore, requires the now the 1.3 million., as BPA's cost per. year, return. And it is Hanne not the only one who is angry about:
- the Travel and stay, he has even paid, and the municipality will have the money back for the BPA help the hours.
- It's totally on the moon, for he must just have the help whether he's here or down there.
- Totally foolish and ill rule that you as a, person with disabilities on the BPA system are not treated as people without disabilities, it must just be made immediately, writes Brian P in another comment, and Ulla K also seems that the disabled should get rid of punishment:
- it Was not just okay, if he was a great and enriching quality of life out of it.
- We must take care that the shoes don't stays TOO small, she writes.
The disabled man explained in court that he - when he lived in Copenhagen and had not gotten in trouble since he was on a three months long journey. But to Haderslev obviously taking the rules a little more literally:
I acknowledge that I have raised in the period. But I was home at least two times.
I tried to produce it, as if I had not been away so long, for I knew well that I should not, said the man, who has muscular dystrophy and cannot move his thumb, when it is hot.
- When it is cold; I can nothing, he said.