Sunday 8. march in nothing less than the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, the UNITED states, to the UFC 248.
In the ’Fight capital number one’, as the Danish UFC-fight Mark O. Madsen so often points out.
Here the next blow immediately stand for the unbeaten Mark ’The Olympian’ Madsen (9-0-0) in the UFC, the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
It writes multiple media now, since the big MMA media MMA Junkie on Thursday reiterated that the 35-year-old Danish UFC-letvægters next challenge in oktagonen being away in God's own country against american Austin Hubbard, who has a total of 14 MMA fights on the CV and is listed for 11 wins.
Mark O., who has so far only fought on Danish soil, enters so possibly check on the big stage in Las Vegas in its 10. battle.
- I have been kimet down of Danish and foreign numbers all morning, so yes, I'm familiar with, that goes some rumors at the moment, but I can't confirm anything yet, shall Mark O. Madsen, as the Extra Blade catches him over the phone before today's first training session in Maribo with a bl.a. the Finnish UFC-star Makwan Amirkhani and the Danish UFC-fight Damir Hadzovic gets shot in the time together with headcoach Martin Kampmann.
But Mark O. Madsen adds, however, like:
- I can say so much, in the UFC-level, and here we are talking about the worlds biggest MMA alliance, there is talk about two kinds of races: the A - and B-events. The so-called ’Fight Nights’ are less rallies, while the numbered events (such as UFC 248, ed.) are the absolute greatest. If I get the honour of getting allowed to stand in such a framework (UFC 248, ed.), it will be exceptionally great!
- For general should europeans fight very much in order to be allowed to get on american fight cards – especially the PPV events, said Mark O. Madsen.
the Article continues below the image.
Photo: Jens Hartmann Schmidt
Only one briton has previously participated in a number UFC-event, namely, Martin Kampmann, Mark O. Madsen's headcoach.
the 28-year-old Austin Hubbard (11-3-0) has previously fought in the associated Legacy Fighting Alliance as LFA lightweight champion, before he last year got a debut in the UFC. Here it has been to two matches, of which Hubbard lost his debut on points, but on the contrary, prevailed in his second appearance – also on points.
- I have almost regularly been called out (by other UFC fighters, ed.), and it is a little ironic, when I have had only one fight in the UFC. But I've apparently already managed to beat my real name), to the extent that there are other fighters in the UFC, who would like to meet me.
- I know not, however, Austin Hubbard, and in the end it is the UFC that ermatchmakeren. I can just make myself clear! And as Kampmann says: ’If you stay ready you don't have to get ready’. I spent five weeks in Las Vegas in november and december, I have been training really hard over the christmas and new year, and I'm starting 2020 with a two-week training camp in Olymian the Gym, ending the uncompromising falstring, who also have downloaded the Norwegian MMA fighting Joachim Tollefsen to the Olympian Gym as a sparring partner.
Mark O. Madsen made her debut self entitled attention-grabbing as the co-main event of the historic UFC competition in the Royal Arena in september last year. Here wiped out he in just 72 seconds a quit Danillo Belluardo by TKO, in front of a roaring audience – at well over 12,000 spectators in a sold out arena really came to the ears of the machine.
Mark O. Madsen is noted for three wins on KO/TKO, three wins on the submission and also three points so far in his MMA career.
MMA - 15. dec. 2019 - at. 11:02 Drama in the night: Star breaks jaw
See also: Cocky new year greeting: Mark O. goes to Patrick
See also: Creepy images - the cruel injury in the UFC