- I have read the debate around the kompensaton DSB offers its commuters, and I clearly believe that we commuters are bondefanget in that we must buy a minimum of 59 days to 30 days compensated.
- I have paid for august 2319,90 and also a DSB 1 appendix at 1550 kr in august, and in september I paid only my commute price on 2319,90 and then it should be in order.
See also: Paid on the wrong date: DSB-customers of the misses discount on 3600 kr
Missing 819 kr.
so begins Kenneth P. a letter to the nation! on the rules and conditions, the DSB has set up for commuters, asking for compensation for the delays and inconvenience, sporarbejdet on the Ringsted-line has created. For Kenneth it has not received the amount back, he had thought. He is not the only one who has experienced this, and Jorgen Hyllested from the party has now asked the minister of transport on the inside of the case.
When I the 1 October 2019 to apply for my compensation where the application form was released, I get the reply on 9 October 2019; that my compensation is calculated for 1500 kr what the answer to 30 days,
- Øhhh, where did you the figure from my price on my commuter passes, what is also documented is 2319,90 so it must be what I must have.
- Also, because I have seen another man writing on Facebook that he pays the same as me in the same period and will be refunded 2319,90 then here is something that does not fit.
- I have complained 2 times but in vain. No answer or explanation.
- I complained also to kundeambassadøren who immediately wrote back that it would resume my case, but heard nothing.
- I think this should have much more attention in order to cheat simply its customers by promising them something, then take your ass on them.
- It can not be correct, that the DSB can treat people that way and get away with it, writes Kenneth, who, after the nation! have asked the DSB to comment on the letter - has been transferred to 19 kr.
- I have read your process regarding your desire compensation for the large engineering works at Ringsted, and I will here take as a starting point in the response you have received from DSB's customer centre, which I believe is correct.
- Your first card is bought 31/7 and covers the period 31/7-29/8.
- For this map you have the 2/8 purchased a DSB 1' supplement. Card purchased the 31/7 is not kompensationsberettiget, as it is purchased before the 1/8. The appendix is not, therefore, entitled to compensation, as it covers the card, which is not compensated.
- The next card is purchased the 30/8 and covers the period 1/9-30/9. This card cost 2319,90 kr. The next card is purchased the 30/9 and covers the period 1/10-31/10. This card cost 1519,00 kr.
According to the rules and regulations calculated the compensation from the cheapest card, which is purchased in the period 1/8 to 30/9. It means that you are entitled to compensation at 1519 kr. You have already been paid 1500 kr., and there will therefore be transferred 19 kr. to you.
I must regret, that the automatic calculation is not got calculated your compensation correctly in the first place, but overall, I believe that your case has been dealt with properly, writes Aske Wieth-Knudsen, vice president of DSB, but what are you thinking?