It has never been any big news that parenting can be hard and harsh. It can viewers of the DR programme 'Lortemor' now be a witness to that.
the Series follows a number of women who are mothers and to grapple with the challenges of everyday challenges.
One of them is Karina Vridstoft Jorgensen, 37, mother of two, Tristan at 11 and Kaya at seven. In addition to keeping track of fodboldtræningen and madpakkerne she works approximately 70 hours per week as self-employed in a catering company. Therefore, it requires modest planning and a structured overview in order to get it all to go up in a higher unity.
Film, tv & radio - 30. jan. 2020 - pm. 21:00 It so you are not on tv: the Chaos before the 'Lion's den'
But for Karina Vridstoft Jørgensen this is not a problem. She mastered both to be present for his children at the same time that she was not going to compromise with the many hours of work.
rather, the Problem is that women - sometimes - love to point the finger at hinandnen. A phenomenon that in everyday speech, have been baptized mommyshaming.
- It has never been any secret that I've sacrificed some time with the kids, because I have been so much in the kitchen in the company. But the most weird about it is that the women from the outside believe that it is their duty to give me bad conscience with it.
Danish celebrity - 30. jan. 2020 - pm. 22:56 Rages after 'Paradise': - Not earned
- It is not my own girlfriends, that gives me a telling off, for they just think, I piss awesome. It can f.ex. be a school teacher, who sends me a message that Tristan misses his mother to a panel-show, which lasts a quarter of an hour. Excuse me, but I have not missed a single one of my son's school performances, but even so, I suddenly blamed for not being there.
- That I choose to be so much energy in the company, makes also the difference, that I can actually be a better mother in the end, for that is what I love to do.
Actually had Karina said yes to participate in the 'Lortemor', purely because the tv skærmtrolden Petra Nagel would follow other women like her even bothered with the feeling of being an outright lortemor.
But after a job offer from TV2 changed Petra Nagel DR out and was no longer organise on the program. It is a shame, believe Karina Vridstoft Jørgensen, for the concept has not been to it, as she had initially said yes to.
This meant, of course, to my husband, Hasse, suddenly had to participate in the program. And I promised him not getting on the case.
See also: 29 year and model: Here is Casper C's beautiful new 'wife'
In the series follow Karina and her family at close quarters, where her husband, Hasse, f.ex. help with everyday duties.
And even though he also helps to keep the home neatly and properly, there is not at all the same requirements for men, as women suffer, believe Karina Vridstoft Jørgensen
- It is quite clear that men, because they have pillaged, almost expecting to get a medal because of it. Men should not be rewarded, just because they also take the sting out of the tedious chores. I get so tired of it.
- sometimes I'd wish that it was us women who stood up for us even as could be honored. Yes, we may take the child's first day of sickness, and we are perhaps more visible in that we take the dishes, but it is an active choice. Hasse and I have decided to do everything together. We are both equal, and therefore he deserves no extra pat on the back for this one rather than anything else.
'Lortemor' can be seen at the DR, and the fourth and last section has just recently been released on modern art.